Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Rapture?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally did from the images!

Comment

So, what happened tonight had nothing to do with the angels who went evil with Uriel?

I started off thinking they'd silenced Cas or had him arrested by God on some trumped up charges or whatever. I guess not though. You'd think God would be more ticked off by the angel revolt than by Castiel's minor J-walking offenses.

Comment

It was ok. I was let down by this and honestly really bored. I love Castiel but Jimmy and his family where really of no intrest to me and there was far to little Sam and Dean time. I am not a fan of this demon blood addiction arc for Sam or the ever annoying presence of Ruby. I am glade Dean knows and I hope he can save Sam but the state of the boys bond makes me very sad. I feel bad for Dean he is loosing Sam and now Castiel is being all cold and distant with him.

Comment

a perfect 10.

Comment

I gave it a 10. I like Jimmy Novak. It was great seeing his backstory and how "certain special people" are chosen as vessels for angels. I wonder what Castiel was going to tell Dean. I hope we find out in the next two episodes.

It was great seeing Anna again. Julie McNiven is hot!

The thing I disliked was Castiel's change in demeanor at the end. In the words of Dean "Something major must have happened". My guess is the angels didn't like what Cas did in "The Monster At The End Of This Book". He took Dean's side rather than the side of heaven.

Comment

It was brilliant! Jimmy was just so damn likeable Also loved the ending, was very much a Dean thing to do

Comment

I loved how Dean was no longer f'n around after seeing what he saw. I knew he would respond to it somehow. I was surprised to see him just have the reaction of "I'm done". Then all of a sudden they lock Sammy up in a vault. Damn.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                I gave it a 10. I like Jimmy Novak. It was great seeing his backstory and how "certain special people" are chosen as vessels for angels. I wonder what Castiel was going to tell Dean. I hope we find out in the next two episodes.

It was great seeing Anna again. Julie McNiven is hot!

The thing I disliked was Castiel's change in demeanor at the end. In the words of Dean "Something major must have happened". My guess is the angels didn't like what Cas did in "The Monster At The End Of This Book". He took Dean's side rather than the side of heaven.
                The thing is whatever he did was foretold by Chuck. So it had to happen. I don't know why he was punished for following this new "Gospel" when they were about to send an archangel to smite whoever messed around with God's will.
                Last edited by xrayvision; 05-03-2009, 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

And I'm up to date!

What a brilliant episode, and the preview at the end! WHOA! This storyline this season has been the best out of the lot, each week this show gets better and better.

Sam is really going down a dark path that there is no return from. The next two episodes will be VERY interesting indeed. Can't wait.

Comment

meh

-7-

Comment

This episode was pretty good, IMO, but it did drag on a bit. It was nice to get Cas's backstory and to find out more about the host. But I think the story could have been tighter.

The best part was the end. Jimmy making the sacrifice, Dean finding out about the blood, locking Sam in Bobby's panic room, all great stuff.

Comment

I really liked it. It wasn't as good as some but overall it was great. I liked seeing Jimmy's character but was really happy to see Cas back to himself when it was over. I was really shocked when Bobby and Dean locked Sam in the room at Bobby's. I almost feel out of my chair.

Comment

loved it.really looking forward to the last two episodes.best programme on the tv in many a year and ten times better than the rubbish on the main channels

Comment

10/10. One of the best of season 4. Liked how it showed Cas's other human side.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎