No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Just wondering if Sylar is now Nathan whos body were they burning at the end?

The shapeshifter that died looking like Sylar.

Comment

the shapeshifter in a couple episodes before

Comment

Oh, I was thinking it was Parkman using his power to make everyone think the body was Sylar, rather than Nathan. But I remember they mentioned the shapeshifter in a warehouse, though I have no idea how they got him so fast.

Comment

Yeah Noah just walked right into the building 26 mourge and took him tossed him in the car and drove to the very extensive burning spot. That fire box would have taken days to build and i guess the guards were still in the coma room so he could have taken the body.....maybe....i guess....

Comment

How this was handled is a strong case in point why this show is doing down the tubes. When HRG was killed (bullet to the eye) he died and was healed via Claire's blood. So, why wouldn't anyone - especially HRG - think of using Claire's blood to heal and revive Nathan?

Comment

The place where they burned the body looked like the old camp where Angela and her Sister where kept as a child, if they had time to drive there they would of had time to get the shapeshifters body..........

Comment

Does anybody know why this episode was called "An Invisible Thread?"

Comment

sylar is now the invisible thread

Comment

Originally posted by unsafe
                    How this was handled is a strong case in point why this show is doing down the tubes. When HRG was killed (bullet to the eye) he died and was healed via Claire's blood. So, why wouldn't anyone - especially HRG - think of using Claire's blood to heal and revive Nathan?
                    Cant believe i forgot about that.....hey remember when Nathan got shot by future peter? He came back to life back then.....so why not now? is it cos he had adams blood from when he was healed of his burns from peters nuclear blast? so many holes in the writing but i still think this is the best show on television

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                      Oh, I was thinking it was Parkman using his power to make everyone think the body was Sylar, rather than Nathan. But I remember they mentioned the shapeshifter in a warehouse, though I have no idea how they got him so fast.
                      I thought the same thing at the time. Cause he seemed really conflicted during the burning. Maybe it was just over the new Nathan he created.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎