No announcement yet.

No show on the Fight Scene? frak

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No show on the Fight Scene? frak

Anyone else more then a little upset at the fact that the big fight scene of the episode, the culminating conflict if you will, was shown entirely from the perspective of Claire from behind a door? come on that SUCKED BIG ONES

also felt the urge to once again condemn the stupidity of what they did with the whole Sylar/Nathan issue, I mean we finally get a chance when Claire's ability can be useful, and one of the people advocating for the solution they used, HRG, was knowingly brought back to life by Claire's blood, I mean for gods sake that was just brutal story-telling

I too was quite pissed when they didn't show anything other than Claire's eye from behind the door, and flashes of light. Come on. That was more than just a little disappointing.

Comment

It was SO furious,I couldn't beleive my eyes!!!I was sure that they were going to open the door at some point so we can enjoy a few moments of the fight.NO,nothing just flashes & sound's effects all this from what Claire was seeing from the hole of the door.So ridiculous,I thought I was watching a cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
        It was SO furious,I couldn't beleive my eyes!!!I was sure that they were going to open the door at some point so we can enjoy a few moments of the fight.NO,nothing just flashes & sound's effects all this from what Claire was seeing from the hole of the door.So ridiculous,I thought I was watching a cartoon.
        But then again, it's not much of a fight when the Petrelli brothers only had flight. It's like 2 birds flying straight at the hunters gun.

Comment

When Sylar got his electric power ready i was SOOOOOoo pumped!! But then...THAT DOOR!

Comment

I too was somewhat upset at the battle or lack there of but as mentioned above, it really wouldn't have been a battle because they both could fly and all you would see would be the Petrelli bro's getting owned but in a way I kinda liked how it was suspenseful and how you could only see the flashes and hear the destruction. It left it up to the viewer to think about what exactly was happening.

Comment

Eh. Just go watch KungFu Chuck and you'll feel better.

Unfortunately not seeing the fight scene wasn't the worst thing in the ep.

Comment

This is why volume 3 was definitely better than volume 4. I guess I could watch the Peter vs. Sylar fight in Dying of the Light to cheer me up.

Comment

someone made a video already where as soon as the doors slam shut on claire, it cuts straight to chuck dong kung fu. during the kung fu sequence we see claire looking through the doors, then it cuts to casey and sarah looking freaked, back to chuck, then to claire, back to casey and sarah and then back to claire who enters the room and finds it torn up and eventually finding peter who now seems to have been beaten up by chuck. it's too bad the vid got deleted for copyright stuff.

Comment

The (non)fight scene knocked 5 points off the episode for me I hope they dont go this route for the DD fight on Smallville

Comment

Really they can't even show the fight scene we have been waiting for all season to see. And on the Finale. There is no execuse for that.

Then they have to throw in the line "Bet you didn't think I took that one did you" Thats not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                        When Sylar got his electric power ready i was SOOOOOoo pumped!! But then...THAT DOOR!
                        Exactly, i got so furious after that scene! The picture of Sylar standing there awaiting them and then the bros flying in was awesome! And then they slap us in the face by CLOSING THE DOOR.... that was just disappointing.

Its ok if you do something like that in the middle of the season like it happened in 5YG but in the season finale? NO WAY!

Comment

It was horrible. We see NBC coming in and shoving their will down our throat. Heroes has been dealing with budget issues and we get to pay for it. Definetely got cheated out of a cool scene. And not using claire's ability was totally bogus. Instead we get knockoff Nathan.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎