Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Zachary Quinto be back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't the new season's name "redemption". can this also be referring to sylar himself? will living as nathan for some time suddenly make sylar see things differently? will he start to have feelings for people even though they are not his. but when he does finally start to realize who he is will he lose it and change back or stay as nathan and try and live a good life or stay as nathan and be sylar within. i see quinto coming back. ali larter stated on the tonight show, i think it was the tonight show..could have been jimmy fallon, but she stated that she couldn't wait for next season cuz it was all about her character. this almost makes me wonder if she's the new villian especially after seeing that season finale. so it seems she's now water based instead of just ice. will she try and connect with nathan again without realizing he's really sylar. could this bring out some dark part of sylar out? interesting.

anyway i do see quinto coming back as sylar. i keep telling my friends that even though we see sylar now as a villian, sylar will probably end up being the hero at the end, whether he wants to be one or not. i see a little bit of darth vader in him.

Comment

His time might be limited if Star Trek does well he might be off next year filming more movies

Comment

He probably be in alot more Star Trek movies. The Previews for this one look nice. I haven't ever really been a big Star Trek fan but I may check this new version of it out.

Comment

I think they will loosen up Quinto's bind to the show and slowly write him out completely. Quinto is great, and I lve him on Heroes, but I can also see him being the "star of tommorow" especially if Star Trek is as good as people claim.

I think Sythan will start to remember. But now he basically has Nathan's brain. So he will be looking at Sylar's life and deeds through the eyes of Nathan, and that could go anywhere. It could become a Multiple Personality Disorder. Maybe a "good" Sylar. Maybe Bad Sylar again. Maybe Bad Sylar masquerading. It will be interesting if they do it correctly.

Comment

If he isn't returning it was an interesting and clever way to let the actor go. I love Zachary but I'm curious to see how they are going to handle this now.

Comment

I really love watching sylar on the show so i hope he comes back. Just like i hope lex will come back on smallville

Comment

sylar will be back next season it just the story line it suck for nathan and sylar!!!!!!
                Originally posted by targis
                Will Sylar return back to his true form or is Quinto not going to return to the show?

Please Discuss

Comment

He'll be back. I just can't stand that now we get either Nathan or Sylar. I want both but with two different characters.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎