Hiro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
    Either you can't.... which sucks.

Or maybe give him a dose of Claire's blood every now and again to heal the damage of using his abilities...

Or maybe give him a dose of that formula and hope for the best...

Or maybe baby Matt can touch him again and "poof!" problem solved, Hiro's normal again.
    The formula probably wouldnŽt work, Peter was injected with the last one that survived the destruktion of his dads "company", and with the light gone there may be no chance in making any new one that wouldnŽd have the same sideeffects like the one Mohinder injected himself the first time and turned him into an monster.

ClaireŽs blood could do the magic, but how many blood should he cary with him?
    I mean hero even freezes time to walk over a red trafficlight!
    And I think baby Matt did all he could when he reenabled HiroŽs timefreeze as part of his original Power, maybe another touch will even make this disapear again, but in this case Hiro wouldnŽd try to use his power just for fun and kill him self in the process ;-)
    Last edited by ChrisB85; 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

The genetic sequence for his power is incomplete...it's like he's mutated only a certain codon for his powers and his body sees it as foreign. A really incoherent idea, but it's either all or nothing with powers I suppose..

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        Arthur ripped away Hiro's power's and made him a regular everyday human. Then "touch and go" baby only partially fixed his powers, making the dna incompatable with his regular non powered body.
        it was never clearly stated that Arty took ALL of Hiro's power away...i mean he took petes and he didn't turn into a 12 yr old so Arthur had complete control of his power and can turn it up or down as he choose to.
        I would like someone to find where it said he took all of his power. I know HE said his power takes every trace, but he only touched Hiro shortly and maybe didn't take 100%

Comment

he took all of it arthur said im going 2 take your power or somthin like that...who knows if he will get his og back i wuld rather him not and become a bad ass swordsman like he was in 5yg..the way he is know is stale and useless

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_video
            I think it was only a matter of time. Hiro's been kind of using and abusing his power since he first got it. I say it's retrobution for going back into the past and screwing things up. The baby didn't do anything. His body's just wanting a time out.
            I agree with kevin. Maybe it's not because what Arthur did (or bb Parkman) I think that it's just Hiro's body that without reason couldn't hold the power anymore. Every human body is different.

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
              it was never clearly stated that Arty took ALL of Hiro's power away...i mean he took petes and he didn't turn into a 12 yr old so Arthur had complete control of his power and can turn it up or down as he choose to.
              I would like someone to find where it said he took all of his power. I know HE said his power takes every trace, but he only touched Hiro shortly and maybe didn't take 100%
              When Arthur wiped Hiro's memory, he hadn't snatched his powers away - it wasn't until several eps later AFTER Hiro's memory was restored that he did that. So at that point, what he did to Hiro wasn't the same as what he did to Peter, or Maya, or Adam/Kensei.

Comment

Arthur did take away Hiro's power completely. He was in no hurry when he did so, and therefor he had no reason to rush or to do a half-arsed job when doing so. After all, Arthur had travelled back to the past to do so and was able to return to whatever time he needed to to complete his task.

It has never been explained at all how Matt Jr.'s turn-on/turn-off power works on people. All that we know is that the baby was able to turn on one of Hiro's powers by touching him. Okay, we know one other thing -- the child is too young to fully comprehend what he is doing when he uses his power. We really do not know why Hiro is having physical problems other than a statement by Mohinder that his body is rejecting the ability. So at this point we are at the mercy of the writers, of whom we can only hope will explain what's going on with him in a future episode.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎