Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Thoughts (Length Warning)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Claire's blood could be a substitute for the catalyst.

Lets say someone gets injected with the formula that Mohinder took the first time and then they are injected with some of Claire's blood it would have the same outcome as the formula that Peter took.

Comment

I registered to comment on Nathan's death. Do you think it is possible the writers cut his throat so he would bleed out and be unable to heal from Claire's blood?

Comment

Originally posted by lewisjl481
        I registered to comment on Nathan's death. Do you think it is possible the writers cut his throat so he would bleed out and be unable to heal from Claire's blood?

I don't think it would have made a difference. They didn't even have her try

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          I don't think it would have made a difference. They didn't even have her try
          I agree. Besides, if a 'several hours dead corpse AKA HRG' could be brought back to life after having his brain scrambeled after being shot through the eye, then it merited Claire at least trying to save Nathan.

Comment

I agree with the cut throat and bleeding out answer, but also something else crossed my mind, Claires Bloodwork has maybe changed since Sylar took her power and she survived, she lost the ability to feel pain and she was also the catalyst at the time she gave blood for HRG....

would it of worked on Nathan now? Has Claires bloodwork changed since losing the Catalyst? after Sylar took her power?

maybe, something to think about.

Comment

Not really. The show is still playing it pretty hard that Sylar still thinks of Claire as "special" as the day that he opened her up and copied her power, even though she clearly doesn't have the catalyst. If it was the catalyst that healed HRG in season two, then technically, he shouldn't be alive anymore because technically he shouldn't have ever been brought back to life in the first place since she didn't have the catalyst. I don't think Claire ever really had the catalyst in her. I think Mama Nakamura always gave (in her mind) future Hiro (but our present Hiro) the catalyst and Arthur always chases him down into the past and snatched it away. It's like Lost, in where whatever, happened happened, we just didn't get to see how the past events played out until then.

Comment

Let me just say that I have a very high tolerance for fantastical stories and unrealistic situations. I have always been good at suspending my disbelief and enjoying the story. But this was just frakkin ridiculous. For the first time I am declaring something to have Jumped The Shark.

Plotholes:

Nathan can no longer fly. Sylar levitated himself by telekenisis. So when Peter wants to pick up that power again he won't be able to.

Also at some point Peter and Nathan are going to shake hands, and when that happens Peter may realise through the shape changing DNA analysis power that his brother is not who he seems. When Sylar tried to change into President Wharf he changed into Peter because thats who the DNA said he was.

Predictions:

Nathan cuts himself accidently and heals. (this will probably be one of his first clues).

Nathan is stretching to reach a glass/the remote, and it flies into his hand (clue 2).

Nathan has Charlie's total recall power, he has Claire's healing power to reverse the brain damage Matt caused, he has a boatload of other powers that may crop up, as very wisely stated in the first post, this is a complete waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                  2. Matt Parkman is, officially, the MOST powerful person on this show. [Even if his power only holds Sylar-as-Nathan for six weeks...that's rediculoulsy impressive].
                  Totally agree. He is almost becoming too powerful. Which sucks cause on this show if that happens you get magically weaker or you just die.

Originally posted by Melekith
                  What really baffles me, and I mean REALLY baffles me...is why Nathan couldn't have just been given an injection of Claire's blood. Anyone? Anyone at all? If it brought HRG back from a 9mm to the eye socket...it can bring Nathan back from his throat being cut.
                  I was thinking the same idea. I mean it's like the writers just forgot about that aspect or they want us to forget about it. Thought the same thing with Daphne but I'm sure it's better for the show because then no one would ever die. A complete 360 from season one. That was the best season and alot of that had to do with the suddeness of how a character can die.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎