Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Sylar get the power of flying?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another plot hole apparently. Man he sure got that power rather quickly.

Comment

And how did he get the puppet man power? Puppet man is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        I guess the same way he got flight

Comment

At least with Nathan we got to see Sylar spend lots of time getting to know the real Nathan though, that's not so with the puppet man.

Comment

At least with Nathan we got to see Sylar spend lots of time getting to know the real Nathan though, that's not so with the puppet man.
            Sylar did capture the puppet man. He could have done it then.

Comment

I guess that's true but why would he bother? Eh, oh well. It's not like it's the WORST plothole of the ep.

Comment

He could have easily done the puppet master's power with his telekinesis. He's done similar stuff before. As for the flying, he looked more like he was floating down. I'd chalk it up to telekinesis as well.

Comment

I don't think TK can explain those things. TK couldn't make her walk over to where the wine was and open the bottle with a cork screw. It would take to much control.

If Sylar can Fly using TK why hasn't he done it before now. I don't see him using TK to fly around and fight Nathan while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                    Could be
                    That was more first thought. But the writers haven't had him do since then so I'm not sure.
                    Um the shapeshifter, he took that impathiclly.

Comment

Poor West.

Comment

Got a flash this morning!

After the fight scene, when Claire asked Peter why he did not follow them, he responded he could not fly, which is not true. Sylar can't fly but Peter can.

So what if Peter took Sylar's ability and morphed into Sylar to go right after Nathan to kill him out of vengeance. When Sylar woke up,he had to change into Peter not to get caught. That would explain why he said he could not fly to Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Quebec101
                          Got a flash this morning!

After the fight scene, when Claire asked Peter why he did not follow them, he responded he could not fly, which is not true. Sylar can't fly but Peter can.

So what if Peter took Sylar's ability and morphed into Sylar to go right after Nathan to kill him out of vengeance. When Sylar woke up,he had to change into Peter not to get caught. That would explain why he said he could not fly to Claire.
                          O man you almost gave me a headache! In your analogy, what happened to the real Peter and how do you explain the limo where they were both present?
                          Last edited by shanemak; 04-28-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Peter can only take one ability at a time. He took the shape shifting ability and lost the flight one. Simple as that. That's about the only thing that made sense in the episode.

Comment

I notice he did the same thing to luke mom. I thought he cut puppet man head open at the end of volume 3 but Puppet man showed up at Claire house.
                              Last edited by kp1984; 04-28-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I dont know if its been mentioned before but i got a theory....

The shapeshifting ability needs the DNA of the person the shapeshifter wants to change into right? thats what Sylar said.

So these abilities everyone got are genetic, that means if a shapeshifter replicates someones DNA and changes into them, he also gets their ability!

Sylar was Nathan so he can fly, right?

thats what i think happened, because if not and Sylar used tele (which I dont think) theres gunna be problems in the next season when Nathan wants to fly, and cant

That makes me wonder how Peter get to the DNA of the President?
                                Sylar went to all this trouble and Peter got it just like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎