No announcement yet.

The official Jump The Shark moment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Jump The Shark moment

when Sylar turns into Nathan. This show went wrong with the season finale in season 1 imo, but I stuck through because the show was still good. This move however

well i think they might have to fix that next volume.

Comment

Yeah...very much a let down of a season finale

Comment

The official "Jump the Shark" moment for me was when I turned the channel.

Comment

Same. Terrible writing. Makes the season 2 finale feel like I'm watching all the favorite parts of the show...

Comment

I had trouble when Sylar just let Arthur Petrelli's powers (and the light) go to waste.

Comment

I don't think so
              I thought it was a good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                I don't think so
                I thought it was a good episode.
                The acting was great. The writing was horrible at times.

Comment

This show continues to have great acting, and terrible writing.

The finale was entertaining, but as soon as they killed Nathan I knew that they made a bad decision. As little of a role as the guy plays getting things actually done (let's face it, he makes terrible decisions and usually doesn't help the situation), he is an original and they need his face on the show.

I was hoping they wouldn't burn the other body, and somehow he would return to life, but they pretty much screwed that idea. We essentially have two main characters now merged into one, and one character is going to prevail.

And why did the other body look like Sylar when they burned it? Or was it the body of the original shapeshifter - and if that is the case, what did they do with Nathan's original body?

Comment

The acting was really good.... the writing.... not so much.... The Jump the Shark moment for was Sylar coming on to Claire. That had a serious gross factor and I watched the show become a kamakazee at that point.

Comment

What were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                        Same. Terrible writing. Makes the season 2 finale feel like I'm watching all the favorite parts of the show...
                        I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Yeah, man. That was totally the jumping the shark moment. Hope everyone enjoyed this show...

Comment

I didn't like this idea either.Mrs.Petrelli is a strange woman.Choosing her son's killer as a replacement,so creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by wellmeetinourdeemz
                              And why did the other body look like Sylar when they burned it? Or was it the body of the original shapeshifter - and if that is the case, what did they do with Nathan's original body?
                              Well I think Parkman used his pixie dust on everyone except HRG and Angela to actually think they are looking at a dead Sylar, when in reality it was Nathan. Because if you notice, Parkman gave HRG and Angela a mighty disaproving look when Sylar was burning.

And the Pres. does not want any evidence leftover, so Nathan's body was probably burned.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎