Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"An Invisible Thread" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

peters got to take the empathic mimicry ability from syler now he has gained enough control over his own mimicry that he can touch people only taking on their powers if he wants to so that he in turn can use past feelings to recall the way he felt there for giving him the full use of his old power without Ando and the baby Matt Parkman theory now that he has forgiven all the people that have used & abused him (Nathan) remember what happened to him in the very first season it was Nathan that inspired him to fly.and now he has accepted who he is its bad ass petrelli time i even think that he will be able to use all the old powers he had because he made them not just part of his DNA but his memory and his farther did not wipe his mind just his powers so if he feels they same way he did back then with the love of his family & and big bro.Nathan is peters Ando and there bond is the way that peters super charges his powers its petrelli,s back on top bring on the new company

Comment

Ahhh its almost here!

MIMIC is that speculation or a spoiler?
      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-27-2009, 07:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nothing but pure speculation

Comment

I have to be honest, of all the volume finales, this is the one I have been least enthusiastic about. That doesn't mean it's not going to be awesome though, volume four has been wonderful, much better than volume three. I just feel like there's not really the same level of threat that the others had. The bomb and Sylar was gripping, I had no idea what was coming. Adam and the virus was great too after the build in the episodes leading up to it. Arthur was a terrifying villain, even if his plans were a little vague, purely because he felt unstoppable and I think the finale lost something, killing him in the previous episode.

This is where I have an issue with the Volume Four finale. Sylar is my favourite character and I'm glad he's getting back to being a true threat but... Nuclear bomb! Deadly Virus! Formula spread across the globe! ...oh... Sylar being the president... how... terrible. It would be bad... but it's not as devastating and Earth shattering as the others. I'm sure I'll enjoy it though.

Oh and 8 hours 41 minutes? ... I think.

Comment

8 Hours

Comment

Originally posted by MIMIC
              Nothing but pure speculation
              Oh okay I was afraid to read it

Comment

6 hours 1 minute

Comment

hey

when does it start tonyt? does anyone know?

Comment

It starts at 8 pm where I am
                    I don't know about in Scotland though

Comment

5 hours 51 minutes!!

Comment

ye it doesnt show over here till next week

Comment

Really

[Mod Edit]
                          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-27-2009, 12:40 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #9

Comment

[Mod Edit]

although i have no idea where to check && wen it will be on since its 8pm over here just now :L
                            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-27-2009, 12:40 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #9

Comment

5 hours & 36 minutes!!!

Comment

It's 2:22 here where I am
                                Last edited by targis; 04-27-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎