No announcement yet.

The garbage bags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The garbage bags

I noticed that the colors of the garbage bags Chloe took out that had that guy's body in it were red & blue. This can't be coincidental. It's probably foreshadowing that the RBB/Clark will have a similar fate (though he'll hopefully be in 1 piece).
    Last edited by xrayvision; 04-24-2009, 03:55 PM.

I have to admit, I didn't notice the colour of the bags at first, I was too busy gagging at the thought of Chloe disposing of body parts.

Comment

I was thinking that Chloe has some pretty strong arms because she was carrying those bags pretty easily . She even heaved it up and into the garbage.

She has been working out

Comment

So much has happen to these people Im shocked they havent been commited yet...er wait.

Comment

When the garbage truck comes to take those away, don't you think they're gonna notice something?

Comment

red bags, really? and what do they recycle?and where do you find red garbage bags? The writers really didn't have to do the red and blue on that one.and she knew what was inside but didn't wear gloves? really gross,gag yuck, diseases!

Comment

I was distracted by all the squishy noises *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I noticed that the colors of the garbage bags Chloe took out that had that guy's body in it were red & blue. This can't be coincidental. It's probably foreshadowing that the RBB/Clark will have a similar fate (though he'll hopefully be in 1 piece).
                Personally I think you have pushed the 'reading into things' a tad too far there.

Its nice to see you are paying attention though

Comment

I dunno... I thought that was pretty sharp of you, xray. I actually didn't notice that those were the two particular colors used, but I DO remember thinking later that it was odd that Chloe had two different colored (and BRIGHTLY colored) garbage bags. That WAS a seriously gross scene. And wouldn't you think she'd dump them some place OTHER than in the dumpster behind the place where she and the monster live?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Can I just say, GROSS! Chloe ,WHAT do you think you are doing? Please let her character get past all this darkness!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

Even though I didn't notice it personally (as I posted earlier), I have seen other people bringing it up in discussions. It's been suggested that it's symbolic of her friendship with Clark being thrown away.

Does anyone have any screencaps? I'm curious to see how obvious it is before I make a decision on if it has a deeper meaning or not.

Comment

Wow... thats was deep, Amalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                          Wow... thats was deep, Amalie.
                          Lol...and totally not my idea, I'm not sure who posted it. I didn't even notice the colour of the bags, I was too busy squirming at the squishy noises

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                            Lol...and totally not my idea, I'm not sure who posted it. I didn't even notice the colour of the bags, I was too busy squirming at the squishy noises

I know... I was totally sick by that scene. But you may be right, symbols are a big hit in Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                              It's been suggested that it's symbolic of her friendship with Clark being thrown away.
                              Huummmmmmm

When you put it like that......I like it.

Maybe I was a bit quick with my earlier judgement, sorry xray.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎