X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanRox
    This made me roll!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Can anyone tell me what Clark said at the very end to Lois about there being room in her costume? I can't remember exactly what he said but I loved it.
    'I didn't know there was room for introspection underneath that costume'.

Comment

"Can you read my mind?"

Simply iconic

Comment

Quote:

'I didn't know there was room for introspection underneath that costume'
        Thank you so much! That's it!!! I loved that quote! It was super hot IMO. I think that Clark may have been giving Lois the once over when she wasn't looking (or maybe when she was).

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
          Can you read my mind was by far the best quote!
          Please can you explain why this line was the best quote? Almost everyone agrees with that and I´m dying to understand it!
          Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
            Please can you explain why this line was the best quote? Almost everyone agrees with that and I´m dying to understand it!
            Tnx
            It's a pretty famous line from one of the Superman movies.

Comment

Tnx
              It's a call back to the classic Superman movies from the seventies. It's also the name of the song that is basically the love theme for Lois Lane.

Youtube video:
              A tribute to Superman and Lois Lane with the music of Mauree McGovern "Can you read my mind"

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                It's a pretty famous line from one of the Superman movies.
                Thank ou so much! I really loved the whole episode and lines but the ones at Clois phone call were the best!!!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ella
                It's a call back to the classic Superman movies from the seventies. It's also the name of the song that is basically the love theme for Lois Lane.

Youtube video:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyInno0Jxeg
                Thank you too!! but why that line is so famous? I mean, was it so imotant in the Superman´s movies from the 70´s?
                abt the song.. is it from The Killers? if it´s not, who sings it?

And tnx again! lol

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ella

Youtube video:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyInno0Jxeg
                awwwww Forget abt The Killers question... How could I ever forget abt that song????
                Thank you so much for the link!
                Last edited by rej@ne; 04-24-2009, 10:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thank you too!! but why that line is so famous? I mean, was it so imotant in the Superman´s movies from the 70´s?
                  abt the song.. is it from The Killers? if it´s not, who sings it?

And tnx again! lol
                  It's a classic score you never scene Superman Returns or Superman The Movie flight scene between Lois and Superman the music background that's the name of the score "Can you read my mind"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-vCIPkoY0 It's short video so you can get an idea.

Quote: Clark: Only one Red-Blue-Blur.
                  Last edited by LoveHurts38; 04-24-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

The sewing the "S" on my chest was my favorite,also Ms Lane,I loved how Clark looked when he said that....*swoons*

Comment

Originally posted by Flux capacitor
                      "look who got grazed by a funny bullet"

I loved the delivery of that line

Comment

Does anyone know what Clark/RBB said in response to Lois during the phone call when she mentioned she had tried to contact him via skywriting? I didn't understand it. Much appreciated!

Comment

"Ms Lane" was very Superman-like, and "I'm fine" was the understatement of the year (that one had to be seen, of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by justsuper
                            Does anyone know what Clark/RBB said in response to Lois during the phone call when she mentioned she had tried to contact him via skywriting? I didn't understand it. Much appreciated!
                            It's a reference to Batman. When the police wants to contact him they project the Batman symbol in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                              It's a reference to Batman. When the police wants to contact him they project the Batman symbol in the sky.
                              Oh, I get that but I couldn't understand what Clark/RBB actually said in response to Lois when she mentioned the skywriting.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina87
                                Lois: Can you read me mind??

OMGAWD I almost died when she said that Classic line!!!

yeah yeah that was the best line by far. got me all choked up. she said it to superman not clark, on they're first official meeting yeah baby

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎