Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar's shapeshifting power is it a gift or a curse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's shapeshifting power is it a gift or a curse?

Sylar said he is changing his DNA so much that he is having trouble staying in his true form. I think the more he continues to use this power he will eventualy not be able to shift back to his original form at all. The person who he stays shifted in the longest will become his base form and the original Sylar will be gone.
    It's a gift.
    0%
    It's a curse
    0%

I remember Noah saying something simular in season one. I can't remember what it was but it had something to do with taking on so many abilities that it had an adverse effect on his DNA.

Comment

the scene with his mom reminded me of smeagol. so confuse, so uncertain. so sad. 'so pathetic...'

Comment

Originally posted by edwinisdenim
        the scene with his mom reminded me of smeagol. so confuse, so uncertain. so sad. 'so pathetic...'
        LOL
        I had forgot about that little guy. He was hillarious
        Last edited by targis; 04-22-2009, 01:33 AM.

Comment

It's like he had a multipersonality disorder. Remind me of rogue when she absorbed so many powers the other people minds took over her body.

Comment

I have brought this up before but now it seems things have changed. When Noah took the knife out of the original shapeshifters head he ordered a DNA test to see who the Sylar imposter was and the results showed to be the teacher. However in "I am Sylar" Sylar said that he 100% physicaly becomes the person all the way down to changing his DNA. He said that he keeps changing his DNA so much that he is having trouble returning to normal. If Sylar didn't change 100% into the person physicaly just his apearance would change and not his DNA but aparently it does. And the reason I think he should be able to take on their power also is because the power is controlled by a physical part of the brain and Sylar physicaly 100% becomes that person.
            Last edited by targis; 04-22-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Sylar can always make the powers better than the original power was, but I dont think that his problem was the shapeshifting power. I think he just have some personal problems and that affect the power control.

And Noah in first season said that Sylar made too many modifications to his own DNA that he became crazy

Comment

Another Idea to think about is that if Sylar can move the spot on his brain that is volunerable.

Ok the brain controls the power. Sylar understands the codition the brain has to be in for a power to work. If he can shift his brain parts around then he may be able to learn how to erase powers from his brain or be able to create the condition in his brain that allows him to use any power he can think of.

Comment

Thats interesting but I dont think he will ever use it. I think he dont need another power just like in five years gone

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎