No announcement yet.

Where is Peter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Peter?

Did anyone recognize that Peter wasn't in the car with HRG, Claire and Angela?

He wasn't in the office with Nathan, so where is he? Is he watching from outside while Nathan is captured or is he on his own mission?

He went after Nathan... if you read todays GN.... you see what's happening to him.

Comment

Peter needs to find whoever has the power to jump in peoples body and take them over.
      I wonder if that would work if the person was dead that he was going to jump in to. It might could work because Peter is alive and he would be the one controling the other persons body.

Comment

Originally posted by Monie
        if you read todays GN
        I'm probably just having a brain fart but what does GN stand for?

Comment

graphic novel i would guess. It is on NBC.com on the Heroes main page. didnt really tell us anything we didnt already know. Makes me wonder though... how did Pete recover from those tasers so fast?

Comment

Imagine that -- a plot hole in a graphic novel! While at first glance I was thinking you were right, there was something in there that bugged me. I'll put it in spoiler tags in case if anyone hasn't read it yet.

[SPOILER] The part where Peter says he always has to get Nathan out of trouble. I thought it was the other way around[/SPOILER]

Comment

Well from what we know that is how it works, but we have only known the brothers for however long of a time period the show has taken place. What 2 years of time on the actual show? Plus if you remember, Peter bailed Nathan out when he was seen with Nikki in Vegas. Peter said that the blonde Nathan was seen with was a doctor being considered to treat Peter for depression. I can easily see Peter bailing out the big brother that he looks up to like that all the time.

Comment

Do they make new Graphic Novels during the off season of Heroes?
                Last edited by targis; 04-21-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I was looking at it from a different perspective. That doesn't mean you are wrong. It's just that Peter, in seasons 1 & 2 tended to get himself in trouble through his naivete and needed help or persuasion to solve the situation. Two prominent situations come to mind. He jumped off a 12-story building because he thought he could fly. He thought he was helping Adam destroy the virus. It's just that though his naivete he tended to do things that could have an adverse effect on himself and others. That's where I was coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Kick2theface
                    graphic novel i would guess. It is on NBC.com on the Heroes main page. didnt really tell us anything we didnt already know. Makes me wonder though... how did Pete recover from those tasers so fast?
                    I don't know
                    I think what they were going for is that Peter remembered how Nathan challenged Him to push his body to the next level and it inspired him to reach down for that something extra and fly away.
                    Last edited by targis; 04-22-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Exactly it's the beginning of Pete getting all of his powers back, he has to stop being such a *little Kitty* and man up. He after all is more powerful than Sylar and Sylar is like a god!.

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                        Exactly it's the beginning of Pete getting all of his powers back, he has to stop being such a *little Kitty* and man up. He after all is more powerful than Sylar and Sylar is like a god!.
                        I hope he is getting his powers back but if he will not get the hunger again than he is not more powerfull than Sylar because he is not as good in fighting as the psychopatic killer with years of practise

Comment

I want to see him try to copy Sylar's powers.

Comment

If Peter isn't able to stop Sylar next week. Almost all hope of stoping him is gone.

Peter may have to find the power to jump into other peoples body and take them over in order to stop Sylar.

Or what if (as a result of Peter changing the future) the person who has that power is evil and takes over Sylar's body himself. What would the hunger do to someone who is already evil. It turned Peter and Gabriel into instant Killers and they were good guys before the hunger.

Comment

So far, it's pretty much been a team effort in past seasons/volumes to stop the villians. It was basically Nathan and Hiro in season one who saved the day. In season two, it was pretty much Peter and Hiro stopping Adam and the release of the Shanti virus (with assistance from Nathan and Matt). The first half of this season it was Peter, the Haitian, and Sylar (!) who saved the world from Arthur, and then Claire driving a shard of glass up Sylar's skull. So I don't think it has to be Peter working alone to save us from Danko and Sylar.

There's no I in team. (Although there is an M and an E).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎