No announcement yet.

Matt can achieve invisibility now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CompanyMan
    He wasn't invisible. He put a thought into the agent's head that the room is empty, like he did when he, Matt, and Tracy broke out of Building 26.
    Yeah, he just made them believe he wasn't there. Pretty cool. Means he's gaining more control and actively using his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      Yeah I think he was
      It may have been acomplished in a different way than how Peter and Claude did it. But still the soldjers would like at them and not see them. If thats not invisibility I don't know what it is.
      If a camera can film you, you're not invisible.

Comment

lol gohd silly..... not really he's just altering perception

Comment

Originally posted by mlauenstein
          If a camera can film you, you're not invisible.
          The old question was, "How do you stop an exploding man?"

The new question is, "How do you film an invisible man?"

Comment

I think that in this case the correct word could be illusion, not invisibility. Matt created the illusion that he wasn't really there in the soldiers mind.

Comment

Yea I think the fact that he was holding BTNG, amplified his power. Much like it did to Hiro. I don't think he was invisible to anyone other then the agents, he just put the thought into their heads that they weren't there. If you notice, Parkman was concentrating really hard. If he was really invisible, he wouldn't care, he would be totally nonchalant about it.

Comment

BTNG? Assuming you mean the baby, the baby doesn't amplify. He turns things on and off. Ando's the one who amplifies powers.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎