Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Hiro blacking out??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Touch and Go isn't near him anymore?

Comment

Nope. He went to California with Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        Maybe the Hatian has finally returned and will be in the finale
        As I have said, the haitian is now the only man on earth who can possibly stop Sylar. I bet the haitian will return in the last minutes of the show to save everyone.

Comment

What did happen to the Haitian?

Comment

I don't recall them (the writers) saying where he is. I've just been assuming he's either hiding in Haiti or some other place where the language is either English or French.

Comment

ando touched him- his power is on overdrive possibly

Comment

As previously mentioned, when Matt tried to read Noah's mind with the Haitian around he got a nosebleed (season one). Same thing happened when Angela strained to overcome Matt's whammy while being questioned about the death of Kaito Nakamura in season two, and with Peter when he strained to tear a safe door open at the end of season two. They were all simular nosebleeds in that it was basically just a trickle of blood.

Yet Hiro's nosebleed was a river of blood by comparison. That's got me scared.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                  As previously mentioned, when Matt tried to read Noah's mind with the Haitian around he got a nosebleed (season one). Same thing happened when Angela strained to overcome Matt's whammy while being questioned about the death of Kaito Nakamura in season two, and with Peter when he strained to tear a safe door open at the end of season two. They were all simular nosebleeds in that it was basically just a trickle of blood.

Yet Hiro's nosebleed was a river of blood by comparison. That's got me scared.
                  Maybe Ando just being around Hiro so much is making Hiro's power mess up. Ando has been around Hiro more than he has any other cast member since getting his new power. I think they could be trying to split the two up and when Ando gets away from Hiro he may get all his powers again. It could be a slow drain of their power.

Sort of like what they did with Lana and Clark in smallville but in a different way.
                  Or it could be because the baby is gone. Thats when Hiro started to hold his head after using his power.
                  Last edited by targis; 04-22-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I wish that could be true. After Matt left for California with his son, Hiro did stop time twice in Isaac's loft. I think when he got his nosebleed, it was the third time he tried to use his ability. He always has to concentrate hard in order to stop time, so I'm thinking he's over-strained himself.

Comment

I rewatched the episode "I am Sylar" and in that episode everytime Hiro used his power he would hold his head.

It could be the baby leaving or Ando that is causing his power problem. It's to early to get a definite answer so we will just have to wait and see.

I prefer it to be Ando who is the cause because then they would have to seperate from each other and it could give Hiro his time travel back as long as Ando stays away.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                        there was a noise right before hiro tried using his power. i thought it sounded like a static sound or crunch like sound.
                        I heard a squeek or something and assumed it came from Hiro, like from his nose (or he farted, sorry if that's bad mods!) because he was trying so hard

I think the nosebleed/faint happened because baby Matt Parkman is kind of like a battery or something. Hiro's battery/charge has run out

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                          I heard a squeek or something and assumed it came from Hiro, like from his nose (or he farted, sorry if that's bad mods!) because he was trying so hard
                          Yeah, that happens to me sometimes when I try to stop time. Of course, I haven't been too succesful stopping time, so I have to claim victory somewhere.

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                          I think the nosebleed/faint happened because baby Matt Parkman is kind of like a battery or something. Hiro's battery/charge has run out
                          Unfortunately, Junior can only turn on or off things. Ando is the one who can charge up other people with abilities. I don't think Junior is to blame though. I rewatched the show last night and it seemed that Hiro started getting headaches after he stopped time in Isaac's loft. Supposedly, he and Ando were touching at that time, so I wonder if that may have had something to do with it (like targis said). I hope not, because they are the Abbott & Costello of Heroes and I'd hate to see them split up.

Comment

Hopefully they're not planning to kill off Hiro. I could see him sacrificing himself to save the day by using his power even knowing it could cost him his life.

Comment

i rewatched the ep just a bit ago and the sound that comes right when hiro is trying to use his time stop ability in front of building 26 sounds alot like a car slamming on the brakes. I think what has happened is that hiro has been using his power even though his body is no longer able to. Kind of like Cordelia on angel when her visions were killing her because she wasn't strong enough to bear them. the gift was too great...possibly for hiro as well

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                                Or when Matt tried to read Noah's mind with the Hatian around. He also got a nosebleed.

Dang it! I sure hope Hiro doesn't lose his ability to stop time. It's the coolest power on the show.
                                That's what I thought.Maybe Building 26 has a dampener?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎