No announcement yet.

Latest on Season 3 / Rumors / Cancellation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you’re reading this, YOU are The Resistance:

Our First wave of attack was initiated on May 8th 2009, hit fox with over 20,000 emails. This time were aiming to triple it.

Judgment Day is coming on May 18 and we must fight the final battle for our future.

MISSION OBJECTIVE: Send massive e-mails simultaneously : on Friday May 15th, 2009 (AT 8:00-9:00 EDT).

This is a call for all the Resistance Fighters around the world to stay united and work together as one. We need to work together coordinating our efforts to spread the word. Our future depends on it.

Fox and WB:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

You can also write to Sci Fi Channel:
    [email protected] - let Sci Fi know what a great show this is and indicate your support for them should they pick up the show in the event of a cancellation from FOX.

Let our voices be heard!!
    Together we can make the difference.
    Spread the word.
    Spread your love for TSCC around the globe.
    The future is not set.
    There’s no fate but what WE make.

Comment

Well we need to keep sending emails and doing polls, i've done so many i lost count

Comment

I would absolutely stop watching anything on fox if they cancel it unless they got nba games and it was the playoffs then I would have no choice.
        The reason why is because Terminator is a very good show we all agree with a possibility of being one of the greatest.
        The only thing holding them back is cutting Lena Headley and changing the name and if they don't do that it's basically all ego. They won't admit they made a casting error. If they give her a much smaller role that would be fine.
        Cameron, John and Derek is to good of a show to give up.
        I am just glad they didn't and probably won't cut Summer because that would be dumber then hiring Lena Headley.
        They should get the girl from niptuck and the Jean from Xman to play Sarah.

Comment

I just e-mailed all those addresses sans the SciFi Channel one. Hopefully they'll read it. I sent the following:

To whom it may concern:

RE: TSCC

I am an avid fan of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I have watched it faithfully since its beginning and if I had to miss an episode I quickly caught it once it posted online on FOX.com. So trust me when I say it was upsetting to hear this show is at risk of being cancelled. To cancel this show would be a travesty. This show has been consistently picking up. No doubt there have been drag times but every show has them. What has been true of TSCC is even though there have been few drag episodes there have been consistent, strong, and action packed episodes as well. Please give this show some time to fully develop. Have some patience with it because the impatience of FOX has already cost us Joss Whedon's Firefly. I don't want to rub salt in old wounds but there it is. TSCC can be a great series if given the chance and direction. With the ending of Season 2 there is potential for what could happen in Season 3. So please, I beg of you, keep this show on the air. Do not cancel it. Do not shelve it but let it run its course. I'm sure you will not be sorry. Also, please put it on a different day. Once it went on Friday nights the ratings went down. Friday is a known death slot for most shows.

Thank you.

Comment

Just sent my emails. Long live the resistance.

Comment

more bad news ign.com is now reporting Fox is now saying that they are working on a way to make Dollhouse financealy viable for a second season. I don't think they would bring back two low rated sci fi shows.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                more bad news ign.com is now reporting Fox is now saying that they are working on a way to make Dollhouse financealy viable for a second season. I don't think they would bring back two low rated sci fi shows.
                Dollhouse is alright, but they cant seriously be considering taking that over TSCC right?..didnt they're ratings suffer even bigger drops after the finale of TSCC aired?

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                  {still} more bad news ign.com is now reporting Fox is now saying that they are working on a way to make Dollhouse financealy viable for a second season. I don't think they would bring back two low rated sci fi shows.
                  "At Fox -- which also already picked up a new drama and comedy series, "Human Target" and "Sons of Tucson," respectively -- the comedy "Brothers" is hot, with support for drama "Past Life" said to be split among the network's top echelon."
                  from http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...38b5b6a0d5a212

The only part of the article dealing with FOX.

Comment

I read in EW, that this is the 25th anniversary of the Terminator franchise!
                    Just for that reason, they shouldn't cancel T:TSCC!!

"You Are The Resistance!"
                    Resistance Fighter:Sparkle
                    Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 05-14-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

terminator tscc will be renewed for a third season.as far as im concerend there is no doubt.only 4 days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Horrible
                        Dollhouse is alright, but they cant seriously be considering taking that over TSCC right?..didnt they're ratings suffer even bigger drops after the finale of TSCC aired?
                        Dollhouse is produced in house so it costs less.

Comment

We will know either way come Monday...

Comment

If they cancel TSCC I'll stop watching Fox.
                            Last edited by enixrayne; 05-14-2009, 09:46 PM.

Comment

HEY GUYS! A MESSAGE FROM THE LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE HIMSELF: THOMAS DEKKER!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^That was hilarious.

Was Thomas high?
                                He is so different in real life! He even looks so different. But he seems cool and funny.

If there was any doubt before, I am now totally conviced that a season 3 is possible after watching that. thanks, captain!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎