Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-21 "Chuck vs the Colonel"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope this isn't the end... this is my favorite show right now. Please let their be more Sarah and Chuck.

Comment

Chuck is way too popular to be canceled yet.

I bet the intersect will be sucked back into his head by next week

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        ya has to be a catch. unless it removed everything but the dark intersect.
        That's actually a really good point...

Anyway, great episode. Awesome vs. Casey = ...Awesome.

Comment

The Charah fan in me is feeling very unsatisfied with the episode. What? No talking about our feelings? No sensual and meaningful kiss? No confessing our love with our eyes? A little roll in the hay (and I can't understate little) and that's it? That's not love, that's morning hormones.

Its not like they needed to go all the way or anything. I just would have liked to see Sarah open up her feelings just a little. The closest we got was when they were in the cell at the castle and she says "Two beds?" Not exactly a confession of her feelings.

Yes, very unsatisfying. I'm off to read fanfiction.

Comment

It was an amazing episode . . . . and their feelings were expressed GREATLY in this episode . . . both Sarah and Chuck risked everything to save one another and Chuck's dad, and in the end, just the way that they looked at each other, smiled, the way Sarah said that it's real, etc. A lot of the greatest expressions of how someone truly feels are never with words or a kiss, when you truly care about or love someone, actions always speak louder than words, and I really love how they capture that in this show

Casey getting the promotion, stopping them, and in the end coming through for them! Sarah getting a commendation, Chuck losing the intersect

Chuck's dad coming through, Ellie getting what she wanted, and Awesome finally being awesome and coming through for Chuck . . .

Might have been the best episode of Chuck ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
              The Charah fan in me is feeling very unsatisfied with the episode. What? No talking about our feelings? No sensual and meaningful kiss? No confessing our love with our eyes? A little roll in the hay (and I can't understate little) and that's it? That's not love, that's morning hormones.
              That's why I was so not liking that scene from the promo last week. That's why I didn't want to see it happen. The way it happened was just meaningless. Up to that point there had been no discussing of feelings, no build up to the moment. To me that scene just felt forced and a bit fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                That's why I was so not liking that scene from the promo last week. That's why I didn't want to see it happen. The way it happened was just meaningless. Up to that point there had been no discussing of feelings, no build up to the moment. To me that scene just felt forced and a bit fake.
                well, in the end they didn't do the deed . . . so perhaps when they finally do, we'll get that romantic scene that we've all been waiting for . . . hopefully in season 3!!!

Comment

Awesome episode...probably the best yet to date.

It does appear like they're preparing the show for it's end. If it get's renewed or picked up at the last minute, they'll figure something out. If not, at least the fans arent getting stringed along like with Heroes.

BTW, I can't believe how much Scott has aged!

Comment

well, they said this was their episodes whether they were gonna get season 3 or not, they planned this since the beginning . . . they said if they get season 3, the show is going to evolve into something different . . . it'll have the same characters and all, but some totally new storyline I guess, who knows . . . but I wanna see what it is!

Comment

Ah. There's hope yet with the show. Maybe they'll move to Hawaii and have more of a Magnum PI flavor? lol.

Comment

Another great episode. Can't wait until next week.

Comment

Great episode. Well great last 30 minutes. I didn't get to see the rest (including the Chuck and Sarah stuff).

Comment

as of now, the show is 50/50 on whether nbc will be picking it back up for next season.

this is what's coming from the holly reporter:

LIKELY TO RETURN or we'll be seeing these next season
                            Ghost Whisperer (CBS)
                            How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
                            Law & Order (NBC)
                            Numb3rs (CBS)
                            Southland (NBC)
                            Ugly Betty (ABC)

UNLIKELY TO RETURN or no chance in hell we'll see these next season.
                            Cupid (ABC)
                            Eleventh Hour (CBS)
                            Kath & Kim (NBC)
                            Life (NBC)
                            Reaper (CW)
                            Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Fox)
                            The Unit (CBS)

FIFTY/FIFTY or you're guess is as good as mine on these
                            Better Off Ted (ABC)
                            Castle (ABC)
                            Chuck (NBC)
                            Cold Case (CBS)
                            Dollhouse (Fox)
                            Medium (NBC)
                            Privileged (CW)
                            The Unusuals (ABC)
                            Without A Trace (CBS)

Though I don’t recall NBC officially canceling “Knight Rider,” “My Own Worst Enemy,” “Crusoe” or “Kings,” none of these abysmally rated hourlongs is mentioned in the story; I assume this means they’re all doomed beyond discussion as NBC’s “Jay Leno Show” era looms closer.
                            Also curious is lack of any mention of ABC's "Scrubs"; the network had been considering bringing it back with a revamped cast, but 2009 ratings for the expensive, established version have not been the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
                              It was an amazing episode . . . . and their feelings were expressed GREATLY in this episode . . . both Sarah and Chuck risked everything to save one another and Chuck's dad, and in the end, just the way that they looked at each other, smiled, the way Sarah said that it's real, etc. A lot of the greatest expressions of how someone truly feels are never with words or a kiss, when you truly care about or love someone, actions always speak louder than words, and I really love how they capture that in this show

Casey getting the promotion, stopping them, and in the end coming through for them! Sarah getting a commendation, Chuck losing the intersect

Chuck's dad coming through, Ellie getting what she wanted, and Awesome finally being awesome and coming through for Chuck . . .

Might have been the best episode of Chuck ever!!
                              Even the Buy More subplot with Big Mike playing The Godfather angle is hilarious. Morgan finally growing up. Man!! This was the best Chuck episode of the entire series.

"Devon... I need you to be.... Awesome. Can you be awesome for me buddy? Can you?"

Comment

does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the episode when Chuck invited Casey and took Sarah's hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎