Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-21 "Chuck vs the Colonel"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how the underground Fulcrum Base is at an old abandoned drive in theater just like Spies Like Us. LOL

Comment

Anybody up to date on Quantum Leap mythos was't the QL project origanaly called the Starbright project if I'm remembering this corectly then having the fulcrun lab under the Starbright Drive In was a cool nod to the other show

Comment

AHHH! Sad to think that the next ep could potentially be the last episode if the series isn't renewed (although I hope it does!).

LOVED the episode though.

Originally posted by STFanatic
        This seems like a series finale
        It felt that way for me too.. until the last minute or so.

Originally posted by DarkClone
        does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the episode when Chuck invited Casey and took Sarah's hand?
        That was Bon Iver's "Creature Fear". Awesome song, awesome artist!

Comment

What a great episode! My favorite moments all belong to Casey. He showed he truly did care! I knew he did! Morgan and Awesome tie for second. Morgan...growing up. Awesome was Awesome. The Morgan/Anna moment was sweet too. The Chuck/Sarah moments were cute but I need something more...like a love confession!! I already know they love each other - their actions show it, but I want to hear something. And Ellie, again, made my eyes fill with tears.

The saddest part about this episode was that it made me feel like Chuck is coming to an end...

Question, though (that keeps my hope for a S3): Was the "dark" intersect also removed from Chuck's head?

Comment

Wow. I just got to watch the episode a few minutes ago. I am in love with this show. I always feel like I am watching Mission Impossible with a comedic spin. I loved this episode. It felt like a season finale though. We actually got some closure. It was odd.

I don't see what the direction will be for season 3 now that Chuck no longer is the intersect.

The Sarah/Casey/Chuck relationship is sooo sweet and endearing. I love them as a "team."

Comment

I rewatched Chuck vs. the Colonel tonight and loved it even better the second time! Well, except for the scene with Chuck and Sarah making out in bed, then Chuck rushing for the condom. IMO, that was done as a gag and seemed totally out of place. I preferred them holding hands before they made out, and then holding hands at the end and both admitting it was real. But my favorite Chuck/Sarah moment was when Chuck said that he would NOT leave Sarah behind and backed the car into the Fulcrum agents. Nothing screams love like backing over the bad guys for your girl!

Comment

i have a feeling that something big is going to happen that will have chuck having to download the intersect again into his brain. maybe to save someone or because it's some other matter of life and death. his father will either be abducted or killed off or something that will prevent chuck from removing the intersect again. maybe his dad will lose his memory like sam on quantum leap and not remember how to remove the intersect. if the show comes back next season, by what i've heard the show will be different from what we've already seen. how will captain awesome play into the story now that he knows? will he join chuck on secret missions. will he become casey's best friend for life? doubt it. but still when fulcrum seemed to be destroyed i kept thinking that that group wasn't all of fulcrum. they're supposed to be a lot of them out there. so it's not over. it can't be.

also yes the drive in "starbright" was obviously named after the starbright project from quantum leap.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  i have a feeling that something big is going to happen that will have chuck having to download the intersect again into his brain. maybe to save someone or because it's some other matter of life and death.
                  You have to be right, the intersect has been the whole point of the show up to now, so I can't see how they could continue without it. Somehow I think it will be Bryces fault all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallWille
                    You have to be right, the intersect has been the whole point of the show up to now, so I can't see how they could continue without it. Somehow I think it will be Bryces fault all over again.
                    Speaking of . . . he'd better not cause **** between Chuck and Sarah . . . but somehow I see Schwartz(and his love for the triangle) doing that . . .

Comment

ughh finally when chuck and sarah are coming together bryce has to come into play. so ya i rly hope this show does not get cancelled. its like my favorite.

Comment

personally not having a clue how or why chuck gets the intersect back I'd love it if he gets it back and has to use it to save bryce the man who he once thought betrayed him who was really just trying to keep him out of the cia's hands.

Comment

This episode was really good and a nice look at Casey.

The General issuing orders to shoot Chuck and Sarah? Promoting Casey to General and then finding out Casey's lost his inability to shoot Chuck.

The stuff in the motel room (Chuck going for the condom and finding an IOU from Morgan was hilarious!) and then Casey catching him. And Casey so would pull the whole freakin' radiator off the wall. I loved it when he used it for cover.

Jeff and Lester telling Devon they think Casey is stalking Chuck? Then Devon trying to be all stealthy and getting trapped.

Jeff and Lester's bomb taking out all the power was good and then Awesome finding out the truth was interesting.

Morgan admitting his dream was to become a "Benihana Chef in Hawaii" (I'm not sure I spelled that right) surprised me. I figured it would have something to do with sizzling shrimp! (Or maybe it does, I'm not sure exactly what it means.)

Finding out that Casey's feelings were hurt by them leaving him out of the plan was a terrific moment (and showed Casey's "softer" side).

Roark using the Intersect to build an army, the stuff at the drive in and then, shocker! Orion using it to remove the Intersect from Chuck's brain. (who else loved the scenes of the group escaping? Very cool.)

Morgan quitting and inviting Anna to go to Hawaii with him, Steve returning and Ellie's reaction and Casey helping Chuck because they're friends all nice moments.

And Roark still out there...oo, ominous.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎