Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys notice Lois's Chloe clothes???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good eye. I think they are some outfits that Lois wears that are similar to what Chloe has worn in the past. I personally think they do this purpose showing Chloe as the percurser to Lois.

But your point in this seemed to show Chloe maybe wearing her own style well she was Lois which makes sesne so good point.

Comment

^^Thanks & yeah no they made that on purpose I think but at the same time I think it was you know Chloe wearing it seperately then Lois just choosing something completly different

Comment

Originally posted by lrog127
        Well, we didn't notice it either...haha...
        I guess that comment clark made completely fits now and is completely intensional by the writers..

I love the small details that the costumers did there. I am so glad someone was able to find images of chloe wearing the same thing. I am kicking myself that I did not pick up on it without help

Comment

^^Aww it's okay I dont' think I would have picked it up so easy if it wasn't for me watching that re-run episode

But I love clothes so I knew I saw that before

Comment

Good catch, Susana!

I thought it’s vaguely familiar when I saw ED!Chloe’s vest in ‘Hex’, but I didn’t think she really did wear before! Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

^^Hey thanks

Yeah I saw that too & then I was like I knew I saw that somewhere lol

& no problem I am glad to share when I find something

Comment

I just saw it is a different shirt but the same vest. Hehe I still find it really cute lol

Comment

great observation CloisFan17, Lois(Chloe) looked very Chloe-like with her outfit, but i never would've thought it was the same shirt she wore in different episodes. the hairpin seemed to me the most Chloe-ish, cause i dont think i ever seen regular Lois wear one

Comment

Thanks & yeah it is very Chloe like all that the way she bit her lip her eyebrows she did a great job. & the hairpin is very very Chloe

Comment

Nice find ! Gotta admit though, Lois looks better in that outfit.

Comment

Thanks & yeah I agree Lois fills it out more but I do think that Chloe looks cuter in it Lois looks sexier but Chloe is just so cute so it makes it cuter lol

Comment

I noticed this same thing when I was watching the reruns one time. I love the way they completely dressed her up as Chloe in this episode. I figured they just bought her a smaller size shirt to make it look like it was Chloe's, but its pretty neat that they actually pulled something out of Chloe's wardrobe.

The straight hair with the barrette stands out the most to me. Lois never has straight hair like that. Its always wavy in some way, but this is Chloe style pin straight hair.

Comment

^^Hehe yeah I know it is cute the way they played it off & Erica was amazing she really pulled it off I loved the way she bit her lip & her expression were hilarious lol

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎