No announcement yet.

Angela and socks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela and socks

I think that was a nice touch the writers gave us. The why she has a thing for socks. I remember that when they first introduced Angela, Nathan was giving her a lecture about stealing things. And recently the scene when we actually saw her with a pair of socks. I think it was cool that they used that, it's a little detail but it gives Angela's character more development and a better view to her background.

i loved it too and it was great they still remembered that scene i hope they do more things like that in the future.

Comment

What was Angela thinking when she saw Sylar on the tv in the cafe that caused her to start smiling?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        What was Angela thinking when she saw Sylar on the tv in the cafe that caused her to start smiling?
        Yeah I thought I was seeing things when I first saw that!

Comment

She was smiling?

Comment

Comment

The whole socks thing was nice. The writers actually coming full circle with something that didn't make sense in the past. Honestly when I would watch the pilot I would just chalk the scene with the socks as a pilot just being a pilot. Glad to have it reasonably explained.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎