• Show
Clear All

hahaha I actually agree on that one

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
      ^^Thats kind of harsh

Harsh I can deal with. As long as it isn't taken as "bashing"

Comment

I loved season 6!! (except Lexana - iou....)

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
          I loved season 6!! (except Lexana - iou....)
          Unfortuantly Lexana or anything related to it took up almost 50% of the show
          Last edited by Supsfan; 04-16-2009, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Like many others have said, Clexana is the major reason that Season 6 is so disliked. None of the three characters in that triangle came out looking good.

Comment

to x ray-lol i actually burst out laughing when i read u describing lana as a conniving witch, that statement is soooo true lol.
              i didnt actually mind lana before she was with lex now she is toooooo irritating for words.
              i know what u mean regarding it shouldnt of been about just lana as to why lex and clark fell out, but i think it was a good idea to finally push clark over the edge and realise what type of person lex actually is.

like everyone clarks reaction to it irritated the hell outta me too, u would of at least gave lex a slap somewhere down the line lol, i know i would lol.

to cksidekick- bravo, i totally agree, as soon as she said to clark "idont know how i could of ever loved you" .... i was like u total b***h, he should of washed his hands of her right then and there , but this is superman we are talking about his two weaknesses .... seeing the good in people even thought they dont deserve it ... which she didnt, and kryptonite which she is infected with now so the lata kind of forced the inevetable.

even though i hate lana, i used to think ... you cant kill her off because she could add an extra bit of drama to the show wenever she pops up but now shes infected by the kryptonite i dont see how she could possibly come back.

i also think lana with clarks powers is absolutly awful idea, i couldnt believe my eyes or ears , was in total shock.

GIVE ME CLARKS POWERS ha ha

Comment

The Green Arrow wouldn't have bothered me so much had he filled the hero role while Clark was doing his training. Instead, he did a lot of trash talking to Clark, which made me very angry. I resented the hero of this show (Clark) being badly portrayed to the point where the trash talking by a hero who is a fraction of Clark (Green Arrow) was justified. The Green Arrow has made Clark look bad quite a bit in season 6 and I would like to see him get phased out of the show, especially now that Clark is stepping his game up more. I hope they learned from their mistake in season 6 by having so much of the Green Arrow and don't repeat it next season. Toxic, though a million times better than Power & Requiem, was a weak episode since Clark was barely in it.

I guess the reason why I liked Freak was because there was no Green Arrow and Lexana wasn't really a factor (until the next episode, where it boiled over).

I liked the reason Clark lashed out against Lex in Mortal. It wasn't about Lana, but because he tested Clark to the point where he put Clark & his family in danger. It was a much more extreme version of the test Clark dared him to do in Leech by hitting him with a hammer when he was powerless.

Comment

Well I loved Season Six, precisely because it introduced us to the Green Arrow. The contrast with Clark made for an interesting dynamic (established hero versus new hero, a hero with questionable methods versus a hero without flaws), and in my view that's a storyline which has further to go in the remainder of Season Eight.

I understand that many here want the focus to always be on Clark, and that's fair enough. However, in my opinion the show's strength is that it regularly brings on new characters who mix things up, generate fresh interest, and provide a fresh dynamic for Clark to feed off - Green Arrow in Season Six, Kara in Season Seven, Davis in Season Eight.

My only regret about Season Six is that the Green Arrow left before the season was even half way through!

Comment

I am one of the people who actually like season 6 !

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                      I am one of the people who actually like season 6 !
                      I liked it too. I guess we're in the minority, lol

Comment

If people hated the way ollie trash talked Clark its probably good that WB never alowed TPTB to put a young Bruce Wayne on the show because Batman trash talks Superman alot about his boyscout aproach to crime fighting

Comment

it wasnt a bad season it just wasn't the best

Comment

i liked season 6. although lexana was a joke. i knew it was doomed from the start

other than that, it rocked. don't really understand how one bad pairing could totally ruin your POV about an entire season?

~K

Comment

Originally posted by disciples of zod
                              don't really understand how one bad pairing could totally ruin your POV about an entire season?
                              When something occupies a huge part of the screen time, then it becomes a nuisance.

Comment

You couldn't have said it better. I feel the same about the Green Arrow, but not as much as Lexana since Lexana took up so much more time and did so much more damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎