Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Terminator movie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Terminator movie?

So which movie is your favorite?

I personally like T2 the best! I liked the plot. The action was well balanced! Just a good all around movie. And yeah, I got a little teary eyed at the end!
    T1
    0%
    T2 Judgment Day
    0%
    T3 Rise Of The Machines
    0%

T-2 for me as well. (I've only seen 1 & 2)

It had a good mix of a little of everything. And it led the way to SCC.

Comment

Of course not T3, but the idea with the TX was good, so the special effects.
      John Connor was not that good, I mean the actor who played John Connor in T3.
      My favourite is T1, but T2 was good too...it's not easy to say

Comment

I like T2. The Terminator was great and a better stand alone film, but I love the feel and action of the second. It's hard to say that T2 is realy better when it uses a similar format and builds on the first. It's so good because T1 is so good.

Comment

Terminator 3 had some good moments, but overall I wasn't that fond of that film. As others pointed at Terminator 1 is good as a stand alone movie. However, I do like Terminator 2 the best out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
            Terminator 3 had some good moments, but overall I wasn't that fond of that film. As others pointed at Terminator 1 is good as a stand alone movie. However, I do like Terminator 2 the best out of all of them.
            Couldn't have said it any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

T1 is my favorite. I know the effects are stop motion etc. But the intensity of the film, the acting, the romance, the pace, the music... it's hypnotic. That film really stands the test of time. I pretty much have it memorized because my mom watched it all the time when I was a kid so... yeah. T1.

I do love T2 though. It's definitely more satisfying in terms of the special effects. Seeing Sarah as the warrior mother she couldn't imagine herself as in T1 is really awesome as well. Robert Patrick is an amazing Terminator. It's a fantastic sequel that keeps the integrity of the original elements from the first film while exploding them into something even more high octane.

I originally hated T3 but after watching again and listening to the commentary... it's tolerable. And the effects are amazing. Still too Claire Danes focused.

Comment

T2 Judgment Day

Comment

Tough choice between T1 and T2 but the latter just beats it.

Comment

The original.

Comment

I loved T1 and even though it lacked the FX like in T2, I enjoyed the story and Arnold's line: "Ah'll vee back" classic!

Comment

T1, because it was a beautiful story. The concept of Rees being sent back by John to save his mother, not realizing that he was actually going to impregnate her and become John's father is the entire reason that the movie is so timeless. It's a head spin.

Unfortunately, what T2 basically did was ruin that for me. Because the characters were fighting so hard to change the future without actually recognizing that if they did so then there would be no John Connor at all... he cannot exist without the existence of Judgment day... So by the end of T2 i was screaming at the screen 'He can't be old and have kids, thats RIDICULOUS! If he's old and has kids then there is no war, and Rees is never sent back in time, and so he is never concieved!!!!

Plus, I found that kid incredibly annoying. Sarah was amazing in it though. As others have said, seeing her as the warrior women was great. But Arnie doesn't really pull off the 'robot with a soul' stuff for me... (summer glau is much better at it

T3 at least undid some of that damage, and it was nice to see a female terminator, but John Connor was not cast well, and the whole romantic plot was a bit thin.

Comment

1.Terminater was my favorite.Just so classic!My favorite charcter ever is Kyle Reese. Also i like it when Arnold is the bad guy.The police station scene was my favorite out of the whole series. And also Kyle created the future of mankind and the terminator created the other robots which is awsome.

2.Terminator 2 is the 2nd best and used to be my favorite. I liked how John was in it this time.Sarah was bada**.the terminator was good but i rather like him bad.The
                          t-1000 was a nice twist.And the ending is one of the best moments on TV.

3.Terminator 3 was the worst out of all 4.Just terrible acting.They completly messed up the storyline.Sarah died of Cancer!!!!!!John dies in the future.T-x was pointless.Just terrible overall.

4.Terminator salvation was so awsome after T3 but its still not better than the first 2.Like how Kyle came back.The acting was better overall.The terminator part at the end was awsome!!I love it when Arnold is the bad guy.Also the ending was good to and now you know why John has the scar.

Hope T5 is good!!

Comment

T2 Judgment Day is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍