Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the kidz decided to take Zimmerman with them?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the kidz decided to take Zimmerman with them?

Since he gave Nathan and the Trip's their powers and more than likely Arty his why was he saved and Suresh was released? Wouldn't it be crazee if Zimmerman was Dankos dad!

Zimerman as Dankos dad thats bit crazy

Comment

I'm sorry i forgot this show makes TOTAL sense. My bad.
      But Alice being the dumbest kid in the world living in a bunker is normal and believeable.

Comment

Yeah you are right sorry its so logic like die for someone and than kill that person at the end of the same episode

Comment

Zimmerman as Danko's dad? What makes you think that? Maybe I wasn't paying attention and missed a detail, but I don't see any evidence pointing that way.

Comment

that would be cool and a great twist.

Comment

No evidence per say just a thought. He has something to do with ppl with abilities that isn't being let on. so he has a real good reason to hate specials.....He's with the government both foreign...no other ties really.....and little bit, Christ your post makes my eyes hurt i don't know bu you need a better translator for us English speaking folk.

Comment

Sorry I am just tired and when I am tired I make mistakes and english is not my mothertongue

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                  Sorry I am just tired and when I am tired I make mistakes and english is not my mothertongue
                  No this one sounds good just slow down and think of those of us that have to read it.

Wonder if they will tell us whom else Zimm has GIVEN powers too.

Comment

I hope they will tell us more about Zimmermans work

Comment

I think the writers have nixed the idea of bringing in the third triplet (Barbara), which is the only test subject of Zimmerman's who we haven't met yet. There are surely more that haven't been mentioned, but who knows if they'll bring them up. I think there are a lot of more important plot points in the show right now and I'd prefer they didn't waste time building a lot of unnecessary backstory on Zimmerman. I'd rather know more about the early years of the company than him specifically.

Comment

he would be a BIG part of the history of the company, he would have been their super genetic scientist. It's his baby giving powers out!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎