No announcement yet.

Mohinder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder

Shouldn't he had been injured when he was struck by the bolt of ligtning. I thought he just had super strength I didn't know he could heal rapidly also.

wasnt angela shocked by lightning too and mohinder has super strength maybe the bolt didnt hurt him that much

Comment

If she was I missed it

Comment

yeah she was definitely shocked go watch it again it might not have been directly but the sister used her self as a conductor while she bolted herself i guess but angela flew back and got a cut on her head

Comment

Actually, Angela already had the scar in her head when Alice found her, IIRC.

Comment

Mohinder cant heal but he have big resistance you can see it when they try to catch him that electric bullets he can teke few of them without hurting himself too much

Comment

Originally posted by targis
              Shouldn't he had been injured when he was struck by the bolt of ligtning. I thought he just had super strength I didn't know he could heal rapidly also.
              It seems to be a recurring theme in this episode. Both Danko and Peter got shot and healed awful fast. Mohinder smacked Danko with a car door and still was able to get up as if nothing ever happened. (Even if he was wearing a vest, the impact should have caused some serious internal injuries.) So it really didn't surprise me that Mohinder would shake off a bolt of lightning that quickly.

Comment

After Mohinder listens to the record what is his next move? I thought when he saw Sylar on the tv that he would want to go after him but he didn't.

Comment

Mohinder wasn't with the Petrellis and Noah in the restaurant so I doubt he knows Sylar took on Nathan's form. I think Mohinder's next move would be to try to rectify his mistakes somehow as a form of atonement.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    Mohinder wasn't with the Petrellis and Noah in the restaurant so I doubt he knows Sylar took on Nathan's form. I think Mohinder's next move would be to try to rectify his mistakes somehow as a form of atonement.
                    what do you mean? Are you talking about "I kill people with my eyes" I forgot her name.

Comment

It took me a minute to figure out who you meant. Maya was her name.

No, I wasn't refering to her. I was just thinking to seek atonement in a general sense, nothing specific came to mind. It's just that he seemed to want to take some time by himself and sort through things for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎