No announcement yet.

Chandra's First finding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chandra's First finding

Didn't Chandra's first finding was Sylar???

according to this episode.. it wasn't him...

Originally posted by the highlander
    Didn't Chandra's first finding was Sylar???

according to this episode.. it wasn't him...
    The Company probably mindwiped him

Comment

Plothole!?

Originally posted by targis
      The Company probably mindwiped him
      oh right, I just remembered they made people forget.

Comment

This might be explained if Mohinder watches the old video they found

Comment

i agree with the last post

Comment

yes cause i was thinking about that during this episode like didnt mohinder go to ny to find people with abilities

Comment

Yes, but folders of the experiments in Coyote Sands that Mohinder saw came from his father's files. If Chandra's mind was wiped, why didn't the Company take his files too?

Comment

Since Sylar was found many years after the government work, he knew what errors he had made and was still curious to see what was out there. I think he wrote the book based on a lot of the research he found while working for the gov. I mean, it was a lot of work to do just on his own in his apartment or at a university. It made sense that he worked for the government and since most of those people died or it was covered up, he left out a lot of the fine print and just stuck to the genetics he was researching.

So Sylar could have been his first 'find' solo after years of not being around those kinds of people? Or they could have just made him forget certain aspects of where he did his research.

Comment

My Take:

I believe he was "Wiped". In an episode a bit earlier when Mohinder finds the folder there was mention that his father started having nightmeres around the time he found the folders.

So my guess is, he was wiped of the memories of them existing but still had all his training and beliefs that they did, so he continued to search for them. In that search he found the documents about what had happened and he started having dreams about the fact he was responsable for so many deaths.

That was my take.

Comment

Yeah they wiped him and he starts new research because of shanti and than the nightmares came to play

Comment

I can understand the concept that Chandra may have been mind-wiped but still there are holes that need to be filled. All this time Chandra had research papers from Coyote Sands and still considered Sylar to be Patient Zero in volume one. Why would they wipe out his memory and still allow him to keep documents? Or if he stumbled upon them, surely it would have been the stimulus for his volume one research but was never mentioned. He even had a copy of his ID badge from Coyote Sands. Yet instead of going to Arizona to try to figure this all out, he went to New York and tried to find new people who had the DNA that could support abilities.

Forgive me for my ramblings, but like I said, there are just too many holes to fill.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎