No announcement yet.

When will Peter get his powers back???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by targis
    Peter told him that whenever he is around someone with a power that he can do what they can do. Claude told him that he is absorbing powers like a sponge and can retain them and use them whenever he wants to.

I don't see how just helping others with different powers than Peter's would make him know all that unless he had seen in used before.
    I don't know a whole lot about it either. After Peter said that he can only do what others can do, Claude said "Oh, one of those!" Peter asked him if if there were more like him, (or something like that) and/or asked if he had helped others learn. Claude didn't answer that question or gave an evasive answer. The only other thing I can remember off-hand is that Claude also told Peter that he would help him to learn how to pluck out one ability at a time.

Comment

Maybe Peter just got a upgrade and now has a new "File system" that stores powers differently then the Empathic Mimicry "File system" did and he just dosen't know how to access them.

Comment

I don't recall Peter getting an "upgrade". What are you basing this on?

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          I don't recall Peter getting an "upgrade". What are you basing this on?
          I was trying to explain what I was talking about.

Maybe the new power he has stores powers differently than empathatic mimicry did and he dosen't know how to access them.

I recently rewatched the scene when future Peter was shot by Claire in the Alley and he was supposed to be dead but the only thing is he wasn't shot in the head. How can this be? Did future Peter have the power that he has now?

Comment

That future was averted by not giving out powers to the general population. Daphne was alive in that future, but is now dead in the present tense. Knox is also dead. Sylar no longer has Ted's power like he did in that future. So that future can't exist as we saw it.

Comment

But why did future Peter die from getting shot by Claire in the body?

Comment

I see what you're driving at. I don't know the answer to your question. How did he get a scar if he has cellular regeneration? Almost something like a Catch-22.

Comment

Point is... peter right now doesn't have all his powers... Either future peter didn't have cell regeneration or he was getting his powers one by one...

We do not know what future peter can do actually... We just assume he does what he was able to do before. I am sure it will be known soon.

Comment

Future Peter had multiple abilities, plus the Haitian was around and that may have stopped his healing.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎