Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Peter get his powers back???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe their personality forms around their power so it just seems that their is a pattern but really isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      Maybe their personality forms around their power so it just seems that their is a pattern but really isn't.
      I agree with that 100% Sort of like how our upbringing and surroundings help to shape our personalities but doesn't necessarily dictate it.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        Mohinder had no idea what his power was going to be when he woke up by the river (after injecting himself with the formula derived from Maya's adrenaline). He was quite surprised at what his power turned out to be. So it's not like he obtained a power based on his personality.
        Well, his powers did seem almost...standard...hightened senses, super strength, etc. Perhaps that was Heroes' take on "generic" powers, given to someone who wanted powers.

Comment

Since the powers are derived by evolution, it would seem as if the formula would make alterations to the DNA in order for one to obtain an ability artificially. So it would make more sense that the newly obtained power would take on a power based, not on personality, but on the new DNA sequence that is formed.

Comment

In the future there were like 20-30 people with flight, but not any other power. Then the recruit got strength cause he wasn't strong enough to save his comrades.

Comment

Arthur was a criminal defense attorney so how would he even know what his power did to a person inside their body.

Hiro once thought that he could stop time and it was later deterimined that he couldn't but only slow it down.

Comment

Hiro can stop time. He only had a problem with that ability after Charlie died and he lost confidence in his abilties.

Comment

Hiro can stop time. He only had a problem with that ability after Charlie died and he lost confidence in his abilties.
                  NAW, he just slows it down so it looks like it has stoped

Comment

I think you are right, which is how Daphne can move while Hiro stops time (or slows it down). If time were truly stopped, I don't even think Hiro would be able to move.

Comment

Well, Heroes Wiki says he can stop time. They wouldn't lie to me would they?

Comment

Wiki will do that. They can't really be trusted.

Comment

I generally like Heroes Wiki as well and the people behind it do their research, but you have to remember that it's still written by fans. It's not necessarily official.

Comment

Actually, I thought targis was kidding so I really meant my retort to be a tounge-in-cheek remark.

Seriously, though, I do know that they make mistakes and have noted a few myself. Yet I also know they take great pains to be as accurate as possible.

Comment

Ok to get back to what I was saying

Since Hiro was wrong about how his power worked when he thought he stoped time Arthur was wrong when he said he removed a person's power completly.

Comment

Since Hiro was wrong about how his power worked when he thought he stoped time Arthur was wrong when he said he removed a person's power completly.
                                I don't see the connection between the two.

But Arthur's statement has never been refuted in an episode. I think we have both agreed in different posts that there should have been nothing there for Matt Jr. to turn on. So it seems that a plot hole opened up that will need to be closed in a future episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎