Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Peter get his powers back???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Peter get his powers back???

Damn... i am still waiting.

Same here

Comment

I know
      It has been way to long for him to get them back.

I now think he is going to have to touch Sylar to get them back. That seems to be where they are going with the story.

Hopefully it will hapen next week

Comment

At this point, I am leaning toward him staying this way for awhile if not forever. I hate that they are doing that too because he was just starting to become really BA. That scene where he walked in to face his father earlier in the season was awesome cuz he psychically threw open the doors, lit his hands on fire, and went from being invisible to visible...sweet.

Comment

Wasnt it mentioned they ddin't want him too powerful do they took aeway his old powers?

Comment

i don't think he will get his old powers back but he will still have these powers. It is better then nothing

Comment

If he dosen't become able to hold multiple powers again this season I don't think I will be back next year for this show. Multiple Powers is one of my favorite things about this show.

Comment

i don't think he will get his powers this season but next. so please stay because the show needs it.

Comment

Hopefully he will get his powers back eventually because he is sylars equal

Comment

Originally posted by doomvskal86
                    Hopefully he will get his powers back eventually because he is sylars equal
                    mabey

Comment

i think it has to do with his emotions he's been feeling alot of hate i think he needs to let go peter might already have his powers back now since he forgave nathan or maybe ando will supercharge him but is that permanent??

Comment

Matt Parkman's son while touching Ando should restore anyones power completely including Peter and Hiro since he turned part of Hiro's powers on by himself.

Comment

When Peter had that needle and bottle I thought for sure he was just gonna do something stupid and inject himself I think once Hiro/Ando/Baby Touch n Go come into contact that he'll be able to absorb 1-3 powers or something like that. I keep waiting for him to absorb Sylar's again but I guess then he'd go crazy.

I keep wondering if he absorbs Sylar's power if his body/mind will remember his power imprint and just recover on its own.

Comment

I hope he get old powers back soon or the show is over for good

Comment

I think he will get them back, tho i think it will be another end of the season job like sylar in season 2 and it will be peter who says "i'm back" : )

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎