No announcement yet.

Sylar/Nathan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by targis
    Did you see the sign on the lab at Coyote Sands where they were doing the experiments. It said Building 26.

They have a Building 26 in the present also.

Does that mean that someone in the government remembers what happen in 1961?

What are the chances they would have two places with the same name with similar goals?

Maybe Danko or his father was one of soldjers there which is why he hates evolved humans so much.
    hmmmmm......very interesting, I didn't even catch it . I've been wondering if Danko was gonna be tied into this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
      Yeah, the instant I saw Sylar-as-Nathan, I thought of Season 1...I think the writers are trying to show us that some elements of the future are just that persistent--no New York explosion, but Sylar becomes President Nathan Petrelli regardless. I thought that was pretty neat. And I hadn't thought about the Linderman Act/Danko thing--nice catch.

Me too that's what I instantly thought but of course with some changes so lets hope it will happen and the changes make sense

Comment

what's building 26 in the present? Also (off topic) but my DVR cut out the preview for next week... what did it show??!

Comment

Building 26 is the government's base camp

Comment

Originally posted by targis
            They have done it. There are two Nathans but something is going to have to happen to either Sylar or Nathan now or Nathan will have to go underground for awhile untill somebody figures out a way to stop Sylar.
            I was under the impression that Sylar must physically touch the person he shape shifts into. If so, when did he touch Nathan?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              I was under the impression that Sylar must physically touch the person he shape shifts into. If so, when did he touch Nathan?
              As far as I know, the two have never been in the same scene except for the very end of Volume One. I don't ever remember them coming in contact with each other. That presents a bit of a problem, since it has been established that the shapeshifter has to make physical contact prior to taking on their form.

Comment

Maybe he goes to Nathan's office and finds a hair from Nathans head there and uses that.

Comment

I don't think he has to touch the person; James Martin (the original shape shifter) became both Sylar and Danko, and I don't think he touched either of them.

Comment

The thing about Martin changing into Sylar was a bit of a plot hole. They took great pains to show he had to come into physical contact with the person he wanted to emulate. Otherwise, Martin wouldn't have had to risk detection by going to Building 26 and shaking Danko's hand.

Comment

When did Sylar ever touch, let alone meet Nathan

Doesn't Sylar have to touch or come in contact with whom he shape shifts into? If so how'd he become Nathan?

Comment

That's what we're trying to figure out, but to me it must have just been a big goof on the writer's part. It really wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Comment

It could be a mistake on the writer's part... but eh who cares.... lol... that moment was really epic at the end. lol!

Comment

They will probably explain it all next monday night.

Comment

I got a theory...perhaps if Sylar has a clear image of who he's shifting into, he can do it, but not perfectly; i.e., the comment about Danko's mole was because he morphed perfectly into Danko, who he did touch...

Basically, not touch = he has to go by memory; touch = perfect shape shift.

Plausible...?

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
                                I got a theory...perhaps if Sylar has a clear image of who he's shifting into, he can do it, but not perfectly; i.e., the comment about Danko's mole was because he morphed perfectly into Danko, who he did touch...

Basically, not touch = he has to go by memory; touch = perfect shape shift.

Plausible...?
                                That's a pretty good theory. I kinda thinking something similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎