No announcement yet.

Sylar/Nathan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar/Nathan

They have done it. There are two Nathans but something is going to have to happen to either Sylar or Nathan now or Nathan will have to go underground for awhile untill somebody figures out a way to stop Sylar.

That was a great set up for next week. I was wondering how they'd pull it off and I totally wasn't expecting that.

Comment

that totally reminded me of X2 with Hank McCoy, i don't know why!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        They have done it. There are two Nathans but something is going to have to happen to either Sylar or Nathan now or Nathan will have to go underground for awhile untill somebody figures out a way to stop Sylar.
        I think the best thing he can do is show up next time Sylar-as-Nathan calls another press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          I think the best thing he can do is show up next time Sylar-as-Nathan calls another press conference.
          No
          They want to go back into hiding again and that would expose them

Comment

They can't afford to go into hiding. They have to put a stop to the government operation somehow.

Comment

Lets say he did that and got up there with Sylar. Sylar would just kill him and walk away and become someone else.

Comment

On national TV? Surrounded by tons of reporters? Then and again, Nathan was killed before, so I'm sure he'll get over it.

Comment

They're heading toward the future we saw in 5 Years Gone. The one Hiro traveled to. They've been doing so all season with Danko's operation and Sylar impersonating Nathan. There are a few sub plot changes obviously, since Nikki is dead and apparently Peter will know about Sylar's shape shifting power but its the same future more or less. I'm stoked about it!

Comment

Yeah, the instant I saw Sylar-as-Nathan, I thought of Season 1...I think the writers are trying to show us that some elements of the future are just that persistent--no New York explosion, but Sylar becomes President Nathan Petrelli regardless. I thought that was pretty neat. And I hadn't thought about the Linderman Act/Danko thing--nice catch.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                      On national TV? Surrounded by tons of reporters? Then and again, Nathan was killed before, so I'm sure he'll get over it.
                      Yeah
                      He would just stay in Nathan form and cut the real Nathans head open right there on stage and take his power then fly away. Nobody would know it was him and even if they did the shapeshifting power makes it almost imposibe for him to get caught.

Comment

Okay, so maybe that was a bad idea on my part. I can see how that sceme could blow up and mess everything up. But I still don't think it would be a good idea for them to go into hiding. If they do, they could risk the same thing happening again in another 50 years or so. They have to find a way to put a stop to the Building 26 operation.

Comment

There are a lot of similarities to the Five Years Gone episode as far as where they are headed, but there are too many differences. Each time they try to stop the future from happening they create a different future, there are just always similarities between each future, such as Nathan as President (or Sylar as Nathan as President).

Comment

Did you see the sign on the lab at Coyote Sands where they were doing the experiments. It said Building 26.

They have a Building 26 in the present also.

Does that mean that someone in the government remembers what happen in 1961?

What are the chances they would have two places with the same name with similar goals?

Maybe Danko or his father was one of soldjers there which is why he hates evolved humans so much.
                            Last edited by targis; 04-13-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                              Did you see the sign on the lab at Coyote Sands where they were doing the experiments. It said Building 26.
                              Yeah, I saw it. It was a quick glimpse and then it was gone. I thought I was seeing things. My second reaction was something along the lines of "it's gotta be a coincidence."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎