Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you want Chlark to happen in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you want Chlark to happen in this episode?

I did!

Umm... I've always wanted Chlark to happen, but I don't remember particularly wanting it more in this episode over any others... I can't remember what interactions Chlark had here, because I didn't really care for this episode all that much. There were several occasions where I really wish Clark wouldn't have been given a second chance, and it would've made sense, storywise. They could've done it in "Devoted," when Chloe confessed that she still had feelings for Clark. They could've done it after "Fever," if someone would've ever bothered to have told Clark what Chloe said to him on his near-deathbed. They could've done it when they obviously felt attracted to each other in "Bound." Or, and this is the best option, they could've pulled it off easily after "Vessel," when Clark and Chloe had that perfect kiss. So many wasted opportunities...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

This ep would have been a bad time for Chlark to happen since Clana were together.
      the oppurtune moment for me was in Vessel or Zod. Or Laberynth. Thos were great moments and it should have happened that way.

Comment

Exactly! That's basically what I wanted to say, only you put it more succinctly.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Never liked Chlark much as a couple but they are an awesome bff duo. Looking back at this epi now I would have liked them over Clana anyday! Plus I appreciate the unconditional love Chloe has for Clark. I always liked it that Chloe was into Clark cuz honestly, who wouldnt be..and looks aside he is pretty awesome for a BDA.

Comment

When a guy talks to a girl about banging another chick, it's usually is a sign he not romantically interested in the girl he is talking to or he is trying to make the girl jealous. Since I don't see Clark as the type to go out of his way to make somebody he likes jealous, I would most likely side with option 1.

It's conversations like the Clark-Chloe one in this episode that make me really wish they kept Pete as the BFF

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎