Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Born to Run?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

By far the best Terminator episode ever!

Comment

Excellent episode

This episode was awesome. Though if it's left as a series finale....uhhhh can we say..."Left us hanging"?? It raises just enough questions for a whole new season. Nothing more needs to be said. We definitely need a third season.

Comment

It was a pretty good finale. Certainly a different end from the expected. Shame about Cameron leaving, but I really want John Henry and Cameron to succeed. It's about time someone stopped all the temporal madness going on. Otherwise we all deserve a mini temporal machine in our basements. So we can all change what ever we want to.

Cameron hinted at still being there or something like that at a recent Con in the U.K. So I don't think she was erased.

It might be cliche but it would be awesome if Father Armando Bonilla was one the resistance leaders with a a bible in one hand and Sarah's shotgun in the other. If season 3 happens , I want the show to be more gritty and with more suspense. The family drama can still work with it.

Comment

Just finished the 22 episodes in blu-ray this week

I gave it a 5 because I could give it a 10, or a 1.

IF, there was NO terminator 3 movie, I'd give it a 10, but since there was a T3, i'd give it a 1 but this episode was too good to get a 1.

Things that pisses me off.

1- Cyberdine is still making skynet, no one knows about, everyone is going the wrong way...

2- T-1000 are liquid, but they are not WORM or fish. They can't move that fast on a liquid form. They are like super powerful and they shouldn't be. Refer to T2 for what I mean.

3- John Connor goes in the future. This ending really pisses me off. I was already thinking about the ending wich should've been, everyone dies, Cameron dies while killing John Henry, Sarah connor dies when going to see Weever, John find himself ALONE running from everything, just like T3 starts. Actually, the series was going exactly in this way until last episode. It's like they knew there was so season 3 so "let's F*!K the storyline up!"

4- is Weaver the liquid terminator from the submarine? Or when it says the answer was NO, derek's chick actually saved the resistance?

Lots of questions wich is great, but they really messed the storyline. Just like there was no T3.

T3 = Judgement Day, it's not like salvation wich brings NOTHING to the Terminator Series! Judgement Day = TERMINATOR, HOW THE HELL CAN THEY FINISH A SEASON JUST LIKE THERE WAS NO J-DAY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProbeGT
            Just finished the 22 episodes in blu-ray this week

I gave it a 5 because I could give it a 10, or a 1.

IF, there was NO terminator 3 movie, I'd give it a 10, but since there was a T3, i'd give it a 1 but this episode was too good to get a 1.

Things that pisses me off.

1- Cyberdine is still making skynet, no one knows about, everyone is going the wrong way...

2- T-1000 are liquid, but they are not WORM or fish. They can't move that fast on a liquid form. They are like super powerful and they shouldn't be. Refer to T2 for what I mean.

3- John Connor goes in the future. This ending really pisses me off. I was already thinking about the ending wich should've been, everyone dies, Cameron dies while killing John Henry, Sarah connor dies when going to see Weever, John find himself ALONE running from everything, just like T3 starts. Actually, the series was going exactly in this way until last episode. It's like they knew there was so season 3 so "let's F*!K the storyline up!"

4- is Weaver the liquid terminator from the submarine? Or when it says the answer was NO, derek's chick actually saved the resistance?

Lots of questions wich is great, but they really messed the storyline. Just like there was no T3.

T3 = Judgement Day, it's not like salvation wich brings NOTHING to the Terminator Series! Judgement Day = TERMINATOR, HOW THE HELL CAN THEY FINISH A SEASON JUST LIKE THERE WAS NO J-DAY!!!!!
            1, It's not Cyberdine making Skynet, but Kaliba group. Also, this group has direct help from Skynet from the future. I guess Skynet has given up leaving its creation at the hands of the humans in the past.

2, Weaver is not a T1000, she's a T1001. Just like in T3, Tx is not a T1000.

3, TSCC happens in 2008, T3 was set in 2004. It is a different timeline no matter what even if John Connor is left alone at the end of TSCC in the "present". There are multiple timelines in Terminator without TSCC, TSCC didn't create more timeline havoc, just embrace the fact that things are changed everytime someone is sent back.

4, Fox wouldn't let us find out.

5, I'd rather watch T4 than T3...

Comment

Sastifactory Ending? I think not.

Originally posted by Phantazma
              Absolutely fantastic--the episode far exceeded my expectations! If this is destined to be the series finale; it works as a very satisfactory ending/beginning.
              I must disagree. The ending was nothing short of a kick to the privates. The entire premise of Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles is to tell of events between Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Terminator 3: Rise of the machines.
              Numerous things were pointed out through the entire 1st season such as Cameron telling John that Sarah will die from cancer (but not how) and when she was supposed to die.
              They mention Miles dyson, and his family (as well as) Tarissa Dyson being pretty much beyond belief about how many times Sarah asked for her help. and some can even put two and two together to figure out that Andrew Goode is the intern who asked miles about "where IT came from". not to mention they brought back both Enrique Salceda, and Dr. Silberman from T2. Again; even having Cameron mentioning them "jumping ahead" doesn't stop Sarah from getting cancer, and as some suspect it's from Cameron herself- even though its dis-proven by the time we get to "Born to Run".
              while the series was a really good series with very few continuity errors, it was supposed to lead Sarah and John back in time for him to settle up with the events in T3 and Then Terminator Salvation, even if you didn't like the movie.
              However; because they send John forward in time, not only does it screw with everything in season one (Derek coming back and learning Kyle is John's dad and Kyle coming back to 1984) but it bungles the entire mythology!
              We know that Derrek was killed by a Terminator protecting Savannah- it's not really an issue, but when John comes face to face with another Derek from a now alternate time line in which he says to John Connor in front of Kyle and Allison "John Connor- never heard of him" this leads a viewer to believe that in a strange way the Machines have won. T3 now doesn't exist, Kate doesn't become John's wife as she was supposed to, and John has little to no combat experience. Thus leaving a screwed up future.
              But I can concede that there is no reason that the same events in the first two movies won't happen anyway because John does know what he knows.
              Still; even if the show got the axe due to low rating- they still could've put the ending to be a better ending- with John and Sarah going back to the past.

Comment

Okey, this was epic!! I gave it 10! Although there was few weird things .. It was an epic season finale, but no series finale.. so many ways how it could continue..
                In my opinion, Sarah uses the time machine and went to future after John (in the very last scene there was the lightning and "I love you too" voice), but I think they can't stay there, they has to go back in time and finish the mission - stop that Skynet or what.. Anyway it was some different future, if they don't know JC ..

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
                Cameron won't be healing up, her body was lost to the same place as John's clothes.
                Hope not!!! It would sucks! .. I hope that the body stayed in the basement and the clothes as well

Originally posted by groovy
                That may be so (memorable weaver line delivery), butI'd like the movies to dovetail nicely with the series, as much as possible, and any deviation not be deliberate. To me, it's all one big story and I want it to work. I'm with the faction of terminator fans that crave artistic accuracy.
                Same here

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎