No announcement yet.

sylar is a woman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylar is a woman

sylar plays a good woman he even dressed like one for a while i think he was wearing heels

Was he lol , I gotta re watch this one again.

Comment

so is he shapeshifter now? i have missed a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by KaraClarkfan
        so is he shapeshifter now? i have missed a few episodes.
        You can watch the episodes you miss on the NBC Heroes web site or on Hulu. But they will only be available for around 3-4 weeks after the episode airs.

Comment

The times we've seen Sylar change he's been a chick at least a few of those times Maybe because he thinks a woman is less suspecting than a dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            The times we've seen Sylar change he's been a chick at least a few of those times Maybe because he thinks a woman is less suspecting than a dude?
            I was kind of wondering if it might be more painful for him to shapeshift to someone of the other sex and back again, if you get my drift...

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
              I was kind of wondering if it might be more painful for him to shapeshift to someone of the other sex and back again, if you get my drift...
              Well that first time he did it, he sure looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Comment

apparantly his shapeshifting will be affecting him. don't know how. but i can't wait to see what happens with sylar. he's my favorite character.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_video
                  Well that first time he did it, he sure looked like he was in a lot of pain.
                  He looked somewhat disturbed by something as well.....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎