No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation PG-13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Var-Zol
    I loved those sounds! And now we know how Connor got that scar on his face in the beginning of T2. McGinty really did his homework when it came to attention to continuity details.

Yeah that made me think about that scar he had when comming out of the base in T2.

It's strange that you say this cause I always thought that when connor in T2 comes out of the underground base and starts looking around the battle field, he (IMO) is moving like a machine. The actor either naturally moves like this or they told him to move like that. If you watch that scene. John Connor is scanning the field in such a way that makes ME feel like he's a machine.

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

The exclusive Pizza Hut footage of Terminator Salvation. With McG introduction and after the clip some behind the scenes footage.

This is the Harvester Clip. Oh yeah!

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

I'm going to go see the movie again tonight within the hour of 7 and 8pm. I wanna see it again with another crowd. Plus that harvester scene NEEDS to be seen and heard on the BIG screen.
    Last edited by Johnold; 05-22-2009, 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

http://images3.*****.nocookie.net/te...Edwards004.jpg

http://images4.*****.nocookie.net/te...Edwards005.jpg

Michael Edwards playing old John Connor in T2 flashback. You can see the scar.

Comment

It was an awsome movie. It paled in comparison to TSCC but it was awesome in it's own right. Just once I'd like to see the good terminator/protector survive the plot and stick with Connor.

Comment

well it seems that the only thing that would have made this movie rated R would have been a topless scene that was shot but left on the cutting room floor. according to an interview with moon bloodgood, a scene was shot that had her soaking wet, she goes topless for a quick scene. the actress and former laker girl doesn't really give a reason as to why it was cut but it was obviously to keep the movie at a pg-13 rating. but if the war eventually turns out like it was seen in T2 then it should be rated R.

Comment

Marcus stabbed someone as well.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎