Loved it? Hated it? Rate Turn and Face the Strange

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it a 10, it was really awesome. I like the balance they had between powers and character development. Last scene was a bit confusing, but well...we'll see. And I'm in love with MP Jr so cute.

Comment

overall: eh. boring.

somebody tell me what was up with denko's russian girlfriend.. that seemed SOO out of place. he doesn't seem the type to have any attachments. and this girl .. was a girl, first of all. i thought it was his daughter at first. until he kissed her. and then the accent? over the top. that story was really silly and totally didn't fit with the rest of the show.

matt parkman was being very unhero like. he didnt kill the girl in the end but he should've never considered it in the first place. that was just wrong. they need to find something else for him to do. well, i guess he's got the baby now. and speaking of that, did anyone else find his reaction a little wierd. shouldn't he have remembered janice? he just kinda looked surprised and said, "mine? mine!" without asking any questions. whatever..

the petrellis- who knows what they're up to. digging away. while mama petrelli looks on. no way would i keep digging like that when angela's not giving away any kind of information about what they're doing. coyote sands.. ehh. i dont expect too much from this change of plot. they plot changes are way too abrupt on this show. i dont know whats going on..

sylar.. it's funny. no matter what the major plot is sylar is always doing his own thing. it's like he's never concerned with the other characters. their problems are never his problems. he just walks around with his own agenda. on the one hand, it's kinda cool. he's so powerful no one touches him, they just leave him alone to do whatever he wants to do. but on the other hand... they need to find some way to integrate sylar into the main plot. he's got no real purpose.

GOOD POINTS: hiro and ando. those two are adorable. nice comic relief for the show. and ando is absolutely the cutest thing on heroes.

2. Sandra. she's a good actor. when they actually give her something to do. early on in season 1 she didn't really do anything but talk to mr. muggles so i didn't appreciate her. now that they give her real lines and real scenes you can see how talented she is. mrs. bennett has got quite the attitude. i like it!

3.. nathan is lookin kinda cool with his sunglasses and windblown hair. he seems like a nice guy when he's not trying to control everything.

4. claire's bangs. tho her hair was better last week than this week. anyway, i'm just glad i dont have to see her forehead anymore. her hairline just never looked right to me. it looked fake, somehow. i can't explain it..

Comment

10! I was on the edge of my seat with the whole Sylar shape shifting thing. Things are becoming a little more interesting.

Comment

I am hoping for more Sylar next week.

On another note, I saw Zachary Quinto on an episode of Joan of Arcadia playing the role of God, I kept thinking, "Whoa, that is an interesting role for Sylar"

Comment

I never did see the whole episode because of baseball games being on during the G4 replays, but the stuff I saw was good. HRG is just going crazy now by thinking everybody is Sylar...Hopefully I'll get to see a little bit more of the episode next week!! From what I saw I give it a 8..

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎