Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stiletto" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope you're right and it's not all about Lois

Comment

It's a B-Plot as the Davis/Clark/Chloe is the obvious A plot but still, Stiletto is by no means a filler.

The episode is futher developing the relationship between Lois and Clark, developing Lois's career and of course the on-going curiosity about the RBB. All factors that have developed throughout this season and are crucial to not only the superman mythology but the future of the show. What we're seeing now between Lois and Clark is what shapes thier future, together and seperate.

Even if it's mostly about Lois, I wouldn't care. Her character is very important and she's only in 12 episodes as it is. She deserves to be at the centre of a plot even if it is just the one episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
        I think it will be good for Clark too

Comment

Seeing as how Lois interacts with Chloe and Clark, it's hardly just about Lois. It's about Lois getting an interview with the RBB and in doing so, advances the Clois arc, or B-Plot.

A filler episode is one that advances none of the season arcs or subplots. I can only think of two or three right now this season that did not advance either. They aired pretty early in the current calendar year.

Comment

18 days, 2 hours and 4 minutes

Comment

18 days, 1 hour, 48 minutes!

STILETTO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                A filler episode is one that advances none of the season arcs or subplots.
                Yeah, but darn it I usually enjoy them a lot more since I don't over analyze the heck out of them. Forgive me for I am weak.

18 days, 1 hour & 46 minutes

Comment

Re-runs---Power and Requiem

It looks like the re-runs just before Stiletto will be Power and Requiem. I hope these episodes don't cause Stiletto to have low ratings. The last time they aired, the next episode that was Lois centric (Infamous) had low ratings. I wonder if the network is doing this on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville Vamp
                    Yeah, but darn it I usually enjoy them a lot more since I don't over analyze the heck out of them. Forgive me for I am weak.

18 days, 1 hour & 46 minutes
                    That's not a problem either. I simply reject the notion that Stiletto is a filler episode because it doesn't focus on the Chloe-Doomsday arc.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sunny8
                    It looks like the re-runs just before Stiletto will be Power and Requiem. I hope these episodes don't cause Stiletto to have low ratings. The last time they aired, the next episode that was Lois centric (Infamous) had low ratings. I wonder if the network is doing this on purpose.
                    Just stupid, I think. Infamous suffered from the Arc and suffered from a 3-week hiatus to boot.
                    Last edited by Jack-El49; 04-05-2009, 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, and we have so much of those .... Lois is always overshadowing Clark, would somebody stop her!?!

17 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes

Comment

17 days 23 hours 13 minutes!!!!

Comment

17 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes

Comment

17 days, 21 hours, 35 minutes

Comment

17 days, 20 hours, and 57 minutes.

Comment

17 days, 20 hours, 54 minute

Comment