No announcement yet.

I wonder if any of those forum names were real

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if any of those forum names were real

It would be funny if there is a Supernatural forum somewhere with users having the names mentioned in this episode. I could just imagine some fanboy changing their avatar to "OMG, Dean told me to screw myself" and having a boner about it.

i wouldn't be surprised if they did exist cuz the producers, creators, writers of the show might have put them just for kicks. like on ghost whisperer, the website on that show shameofthedevil or whatever it's called, was made into a real website. it's been done with many shows. on the big bang theory there was an episode where the guys were at some converance and they got into this altercation and it was recorded by one of the guys. on the show he then puts it up on youtube. and guess what as soon as the vid was put up on the tv show, the vid also showed up at the same time on youtube. they made it seem like it was real. so i wouldn't be surprised if they were out there.

Comment

I was thinking this same thing when he said the user names! I'm sure they're not, but it would have been so cool if they had been on Livejournal or something real!

Comment

have no clue but im sure if they did they either changed the name slightly or got permission from them and it might be the owner of whatever forum they went to. i dont think they would just take a random user. but loved how krpke used us fans in the episode.

Comment

I know it's probably all heresay but someone at imdb said that the one name "Simpatico" or whoever...that Dean referred to, someone said that is a real member on the TV Without Pity (TWOP) forums.

I mean can you IMAGINE if you were mentioned on a TV show, but not just any TV show if you were mentioned on the most awesome badass show ever, Supenrtaural??

That person is so lucky.

Comment

I think if those names didn't exist before they will now

I actually think they probably just took a few user names and changed them slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              I think if those names didn't exist before they will now

I actually think they probably just took a few user names and changed them slightly.
              I remember checking this site when Lois & Jimmy mentioned forum usernames in what I think was Hydro (when Jimmy gave her the pics of Green Arrow's cuts). I checked it out because this is the site with the premiere Smallville forum. I'm not sure what the premiere Supernatural forum is.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SweetOne
              I know it's probably all heresay but someone at imdb said that the one name "Simpatico" or whoever...that Dean referred to, someone said that is a real member on the TV Without Pity (TWOP) forums.

I mean can you IMAGINE if you were mentioned on a TV show, but not just any TV show if you were mentioned on the most awesome badass show ever, Supenrtaural??

That person is so lucky.
              Are you serious? Wow. If they have an avatar, I would love to see it after last night's episode.
              Last edited by xrayvision; 04-04-2009, 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So there's no Simpatico on these boards??

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                  So there's no Simpatico on these boards??
                  No, but there is one at twop though. I just read his reaction post. It seems like he posted many negative posts/threads about it about a season or 2 ago. Doesn't seem too happy about it.

Wow, this is the 2nd time I've seen something like this, but the first time with a TV show. The other thing I saw was an internet videogame publication where the guy who starred in the publications put one out that trashed some guy who trashed him in the middle of it.

The next step would be to bring in fans who trash it on the forums to be demons or some sort of ghosts that have to be killed by the Winchesters. That would be awesome.

If the Smallville PTB would do this, I think I would be somewhere on their hitlist, even though my complaints are based on the fact that I love the show & would like it to improve (which I think it did over last season).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎