No announcement yet.

Impala Chat

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impala Chat

The Impala was actually in this episode. Quite a lot. Discuss.

I felt nervous for a majority of the episode when I knew that there would be a tarp on the back window and that there was some "mini-van" incident. I was really afraid that the car would get hit or something. Thank God it was just a window.

Those darn punks.. I wonder what they even took..

..Sam's iPod jack?

Comment

Originally posted by number8
      Those darn punks.. I wonder what they even took..

..Sam's iPod jack?
      I think Dean destroyed that long ago.

"You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up."

Comment

The impala was in it yey!!! But I'm ticked that some bojos screwed with it!

I was afraid it was going to be like another season 1 finale type of hit Glad it wasn't!

Comment

That's what I was afraid of! And given the fact that it is literally impossible that he even fixed the car once before, plus with the whole apocalypse thing going on, there would be no way he could have fixed it. Thank God nothing bad happened. Or thank Chuck, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
            I think Dean destroyed that long ago.

"You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up."
            LOL! Maybe an air freshener Sam put inside it. I hope they didn't steal the cassette deck otherwise no more rockin' music. Dean may have trouble finding another one.

He has to install some badass Angel-grade theft deterrent. Maybe Cas can strike anyone effing with it by lightning.

Comment

Or thank Chuck, I guess
              Hee!

And Mel, I thought you totally would have picked up on 'bojos'! It's from BttFprt2!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                LOL! Maybe an air freshener Sam put inside it. I hope they didn't steal the cassette deck otherwise no more rockin' music. Dean may have trouble finding another one.

He has to install some badass Angel-grade theft deterrent. Maybe Cas can strike anyone effing with it by lightning.
                I don't think it's even possible to steal a cassette deck! And who the hell would want to?

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                Hee!

And Mel, I thought you totally would have picked up on 'bojos'! It's from BttFprt2!
                I haven't watched Part 2 in ages. I did notice that you said that, I just didn't really process it.

Comment

ya im really glad the impala returns and how it was part of the book and everything. was really cool.

Comment

as i was watching this i kept thinking dean was going to read that people were calling his car "metallicar". i would have loved to have seen his expression if they had thrown that name in the episode.

Comment

Aw, that would have been awesome! The car is as much a character as the boys!

Comment

I felt so bad for Metallicar this ep! She gets smashed and broken into and everything! And Dean doesn't even get to fix her by the end (though you know he did later).

It wasn't quite as gut wrenching as the semi smash in Devil's Trap but seriously! Kripke, be nice to Dean's baby!!

Comment

I don't think it's even possible to steal a cassette deck! And who the hell would want to?
                          Hey, there are some crazy crazy people out in the world!!

I haven't watched Part 2 in ages. I did notice that you said that, I just didn't really process it.
                          Ooh Shame shame Mel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                            Hey, there are some crazy crazy people out in the world!!
                            Bahahahaha! Yeah, sure. Do you know how much of a pain it would be to remove a tape deck? I actually think it would be awesome if they had stolen it

Ooh Shame shame Mel!!!
                            Whatever, it's my least favorite out of all of them. 1 and 3 are much better.

Comment

Bahahahaha! Yeah, sure. Do you know how much of a pain it would be to remove a tape deck? I actually think it would be awesome if they had stolen it
                              That would be hilarious!! Dean: "Those ****ers stole the friggin' tape deck!!"

Whatever, it's my least favorite out of all of them. 1 and 3 are much better.
                              Aw, I think that prt 2 is the best one!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎