Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlavis = Lexana? And do you support Chlavis after this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again I support Chlavis, and I didn't like Lexana at all, I didn't even care they were together.

Comment

I see the parallels...

Originally posted by SnowBird
      I can't support Chlavis and to me it is worse than Lexana...Lex did love Lana even if it was a forced marriage. I don't think he would have killed her at the time Lana left Lex...Even though Davis says he loves Chloe, I am afraid for her life at the hands of Davis or Doomsday.
      I agree with this statement.

I see the paralells between Lexana and Chlavis. But there is also a number of differences.

Parallels are that Lex loves Lana and Davis loves Chloe. There is a dark connection between the two couples. Lex and Davis are misguided guys they mean to do good or evil but go about it the in a way they this is right even though it morally wrong.

Differences are Lex loves Lana and Lana admitted she loved Lex. Davis loves Chloe, but Chloe told him that she thought she cared about him, but instantly jumped to the defense of Clark in both timlines. There are many others but that is the big one.

Comment

I loved Lexana and I love Chlavis but I don't think they're much alike at all.

Comment

Nope, they aren't alike at all.

Comment

No on both accounts.

Comment

No and NO!!!!!

Comment

No I don't support Chlavis after last week's episode. It is apparent that we are supposed to be believe that Chloe was with Davis against her will and that she didn't really want to be with him.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎