Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else wanted to see Impulse and The Boyscout?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else wanted to see Impulse and The Boyscout?

When Ollie mentioned that bart and Clark were on a misson in Keystone i was like "Switch over to them! Switch over to them" .. was i alone in this?
    Yes Ofcoarse!
    0%
    No... Chlois was way more intresting
    0%
    Who cares....
    0%

i would have loved to have seen it ,it seems these writers like to just mention clark saving others instead of actually showing him doing the rescues/missions.

Comment

I was just happy to have the mention... they are renowned for ignoring charaters who are offscreen, and I always enjoy little nods to those characters, reminding us they are still there even if the actor can't be in the episode

Comment

Bart and Clark scenes? Yes, please. It's too bad they didn't show us a bit of that mission...sad day.

Comment

I would have killed to see a scene like that

Comment

I wish, that at least, the line had been a little bigger, then what we got. So, Clark's helping Bart with a crisis in Keystone City. They could've done a little more work on "crisis". What kind of crisis was it? Something involving a Flash rogue? They could've made a passing reference to Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard or anyone else of the Flash rogues, in the line "Clark's helping Bart deal with this 'Mirror guy', in Keystone City." Personally, that's the sort of thing, I feel this show's lacking; Character development of the future superheroes, they've brought in (with exeption of Ollie). It really reminds me of the X-Men movies, where they threw in a large number of mutants in all movies, but didn't spent any time really developing them. I'm not saying, that they all should have their own episodes, but it wouldn't hurt if a line or two was dropped every now and then about the development of; Impulse, Black Canary, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna (Kara doesn't count, seeing how she's offworld and couldn't possibly be contacted by either Clark or Chloe).

In season one's "Zero", we had the existence of Central City confirmed and in "Hex", we had Keystone City confirmed (those being the two cities, that are mostly connected with the Flashes). Yet, we haven't heard a single word, suggesting that Bart's living in either city (other then that Bart was dealing with some sort of crisis in Keystone. But, we haven't seen or heard anything, that would suggest that he's a resident of KC). All we know about Bart's civilian life, is based on a line in "Justice", where he told Clark, that he's a Courier (and, when you think about it, he could've been lying). And none of the other JLA:ers (with exeption for John Jones) appears to have a day job (I'm assuming, that Dinah quit the Planet, after joining the League).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎