TV Ratings for "Eternal"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the ratings are going down for this episode. Bones will probably take viewers away and even though NBC was showing a clip show leading into the series finale of ER, I have to believe that people were watching that as well.

Comment

i am so glad i have tivo, that way i get to watch smallville and bones

Comment

With Bones on,i predict 3.6-3.8.

Comment

Comment

Those 3.n numbers make me sad, but with the competition that ER and Bones present, I can easily see my favorite show's numbers being something like 3.9 million (I'm hope it's nothing lower than that).

That being said, I think I can find solace in the fact that even with these numbers, Smallville is still the highest rated scripted show for the CW. (fingers crossed on this - I think the show is just too good to be missing, but that's just me, and I'm not a Nielsen family nor do I own a TiVo... *sighs*

Comment

Comment

"The CW capped off this first Thursday in April with the already renewed pairing of Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.80 million; A18-49: #4, 1.6/ 5) and the highly compatible Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 3.28 million; A18-49: #4t, 1.5/ 4)."

Source: Pifeedback

Comment

The ratings went up a bit from last week. I stand corrected.

Comment

3.80?That's good.And with no game on,it might even get a bit higher at the finals.

Comment

Damn! I wish it would have reached four million! But this is still good!

Comment

Patience Tyson.The finals might raise a bit more.But i am happy to see the show finally hit back at Bones a bit.The last 4 eppies might get 4mil even with Bones up against them.

Comment

Ha! I was right. The ratings increased! SV still has a lot of work to get back to 4mil, but at least we see that the decline in ratings is over. Too bad for Stiletto though, it could have continued with the ratings increase but we will have a two week hiatus and those usually bring the ratings down.

Comment

that's a nice increase from last week. Hopefully stiletto will have 3.7 or there abouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelie
                              Ha! I was right. The ratings increased! SV still has a lot of work to get back to 4mil, but at least we see that the decline in ratings is over. Too bad for Stiletto though, it could have continued with the ratings increase but we will have a two week hiatus and those usually bring the ratings down.
                              Actually,3 weeks hiatus but 2 Thursdays off.Had to correct,can't help it.But you are right!The ratings have risen and once again we go to a break.Stiletto might experience a drop.It's not the best of episodes to come back with promotion wise.They should have stuck Eternal with the last 4,and show these 5 episodes in consecutive weeks.

Comment

wow im surprised the ratings went up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎