No announcement yet.

Back to the Future with...Hurley!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the Future with...Hurley!?

To me, Hurley is the only character I can relate with right now. He is just as confused as the viewers on what is going on with the time loops and flash forward and flash backwards, sideways. I enjoy the unfolding of the story but I have to give props to Hurley for making me laugh every week with his questions as to what really is going on He's the only one (besides Ben) who's looking at the bigger picture.

ya i agree. hurley is like the spokesperson for the fans. he thinks and acts like all of us do. its great.

Comment

He was Awesome tonight. Every question he posed I've asked myself those very questions. I was like " You go Hurley.." Then when he stumped Miles...I was laughing my butt off. Great scenes.

Comment

ya stumping miles was great lol. but guess that whole thing with ben forgeting everything plays a part in it.

Comment

The whole dialogue with Miles and Hurley was funny and brain teaser. A lot of threads have been discussed on this issue. I found myself getting a headache again trying to reason time travel.... I hate time travel, LOL.

By the way, What happened to Faraday? He should be explaining all this.

Comment

Can someone post that whole convo? I know I loved it as I watched it and I'd like to read it so I can see it again without fast forwarding through the dvr to that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              The whole dialogue with Miles and Hurley was funny and brain teaser. A lot of threads have been discussed on this issue. I found myself getting a headache again trying to reason time travel.... I hate time travel, LOL.

By the way, What happened to Faraday? He should be explaining all this.
              Three episodes ago, when we first saw Sawyer in the jumpsuit as LaFleur, he mentions that Faraday dissapeared a few days ago and no one knows where he went. I bet that when he goes to the orchird, like the opening scene to the premire.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎