#5-11 "Whatever Happened, Happened" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and of course, again, I didn't think to create the Lost forum section until after most of it had aired on the East Coast. Sorry about that.

Serves me right for having episodic forums for a show I don't watch :-/ Sorry again.

Comment

What if.......Richard is a constant and he's always been on the island and always will be? He never ages and never changes.

See, this might be one of the events that leads up to Ben going all evil.....

ohhhh Richard doesn't answer to Charles - I wonder if Richard is as high as it goes for the spooky on the island?

Comment

wait is ben going to get smokeysized?

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
        really? that would mean it was in the future? or the past awww my head.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

no I didn't notice, now I'll have to go watch it again and see what you mean
        could be a sign from the past predicting the future.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

dang that episode went fast
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-01-2009, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What is going on!!! Locke is this the past, present or future? or a dream!!!??

Comment

next weeks is going to be awesome

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

What is going on!!! Locke is this the past, present or future? or a dream!!!??
            i think locke is just in the present well 2007 present.

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

great episode tonight

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

What if.......Richard is a constant and he's always been on the island and always will be? He never ages and never changes.

See, this might be one of the events that leads up to Ben going all evil.....

ohhhh Richard doesn't answer to Charles - I wonder if Richard is as high as it goes for the spooky on the island?
            hm maybe richard is a constant. maybe he is the islands constant and cant age until the island dies or something

richard is weird. he isnt the leader but he obviously is a piece of the island.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

i bet ben is going to get the sickness the french womans people got from smokey.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I enjoyed quite a lot about this week's episode. I mean, it wasn't the most stellar episode EVER, but it had some great qualities, one of the best being that they ACTUALLY ANSWERED SOME OF OUR QUESTIONS!!! We now know what Sawyer's favor was that he asked of Kate, what happened to Cassidy and Clementine, where Aaron went when Kate decided to come back to the Island, how Ben was corrupted (at least, it seems pretty clear what the reason is, now)... I'm lovin' it. I also enjoyed Miles' and Hurley's banter about time travel, even if it made my head spin a little bit. What about that part Richard said about "he won't remember this," when he took Ben from Sawyer's arms? Does that explain away Hurley's question about how Ben could forget who Sayid was when he grows up? I also really liked the mention of both Ellie and Charles... I wish they would've shown what they looked like at this stage of their lives, and it's cool that they were both still on-Island. The way they were both mentioned... does that mean they became sort of leaders of the Others since the "Jughead" era, or are they romantically involved...? And where are Daniel and Annie (Ben's old friend from when he was a few years younger)? And has Charlotte already left the Island (the little girl version of her)? So many questions, but at least a few were answered... And I still think that lady who grabbed Aaron at the supermarket was up to no good -- maybe she was one of Ben's agents. She just seemed too fishy to me.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎