Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the chimps are still writing the show ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the chimps are still writing the show ???

i think i whould remeber the show for her weekly bad writing

and here are some of the highlights of this week

how could syler teleport from danko's car ?
    of course when he needs to be rescued he could always be given a new power
    by the writers

how could syler nimic the shape shifter power with just a look ?
    he has to symptize with then first ?
    of course like any sochpite could

why whould the shapeshifter turn into syler ?
    he does not know who syler is ? he wants powerful people not syler ?
    he didnt even touch him ?

could the shape shifter be so stupid to go around
    in the same place he use to go to look for some chicks
    in dankos body while he is being hunted by the goverment
    ?

Nevermind in case everyone was wondering wtf was happening in that scene... It all make sense now but it's hard to pick up these type of things. Okay so everyone knows that Sylar somehow took Shape shifting without slicing opening the victim head right? The only way he could have done that was through empathy which Arthur explained to him. There is actually a few powers that he have done this with: Telekinesis is probably one of them since the writers did mention he felt something when he took Brian Davis power his first victim and felt connected to the power and Davis. The second power he actually took was Angela dreaming precognition although they never said it or mention it but it make sense because Angela was playing the role of Sylar's mom and that mad an emotional impact on him, and I guess he got this power when Angela was in a coma and Peter made Sylar comatose (Angela was able to use her power to enter in Sylar's dream since that's how her other power works). As you all know he took Elle's power through empathy and this was the first time we knew for sure he was capable of this without killing Elle, although it would seem like he would have to help cope another person issues or be connected with them to get the power. As for the most recent and last scene so far Sylar demonstrated that he took an ability without removing the the top of the skull by empathy this was part of the plan to cover up for Sylar so everyone in the company would stop looking for him so if they saw Sylar with his head cut off then something is fishy.

I found a theory that explained what was that teleportation was about. Sylar was actually never in the car he was always on top of the building which make sense why he was totally wet so fast. There were scenes that hinted that Danko was getting tired/sleepy such as him closing his eyes for a few seconds slowly and in that time Sylar entered in his dream and talked to him like how Angela did the same with Sylar. It's a bold theory since the writers would want us to suspect that Danko was sleeping for that time and showed no concrete evidence that he was. This make sense why and how he found so many people at ease because he probably used precognition dreaming to find them if that's even possible. I was scared for a minute that he really had teleportation but something that big the writers must show us somethings leading to that point because with teleportation(Old Hiro's power) he could easily teleport someone's back, electrify them, and take theeir brain with ease.

as for your other questions... the writers didn't do so bad in that part. You have to remember that SYlar can take their power through a connection doesn't mean he has to sympatize at first even though I thought so at first like with Elle's power. But if he knows the person very well and if they have something eh really want, since this episode qued in that Sylar REALLY REALLY WANTS THIS power even he said it becaues he's always trying to be somebody he's not or something along the line so he could easily take the power once he can empathy with him. Empathy doesn't mean you have to be good atleast that's what the writers are trying to say in this episode.

At first I thought shape shifter need to touch people to change to them like that handshake but that's not the case they kinda set that up ina stupid way. If they minus that handshake it would of been a lot clearer about how that power works and if that power can really change the clothings as well like how he changed to Danko clothes to Sylar clothes extremely fast. He changed to Sylar because he needed to kill Danko because he's under the radar, and yes he doesn't know who Sylar is but it looks like he can take another LOOK by just looking at the person.

I agree with you in that the shape shifter is very stupid. The way sylar deducted to find him is good but that shape shifter underestimated the government big time. I thought he was smarter than that since he was the assassin killing the government agents but yeah very stupid if i was him I would of did what Danko did and shapeshifted my ass out of the country and never see anything related to the old life.

Once again I'll say it again the writers are giving us too much credit to crack these things down when they give like no concrete evidence to back theese up, these are just mere speculations.
    Last edited by Seyee; 03-31-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
      i think i whould remeber the show for her weekly bad writing

and here are some of the highlights of this week

1- how could syler teleport from danko's car ?
      of course when he needs to be rescued he could always be given a new power
      by the writers

2- how could syler nimic the shape shifter power with just a look ?
      he has to symptize with then first ?
      of course like any sochpite could

3- why whould the shapeshifter turn into syler ?
      he does not know who syler is ? he wants powerful people not syler ?
      he didnt even touch him ?

4- could the shape shifter be so stupid to go around
      in the same place he use to go to look for some chicks
      in dankos body while he is being hunted by the goverment
      ?
      1- Dont know that one

2- Didn't you happen to notice the large hole in the back of the corpses head? They made it 'look' like they imbeded an object. He cut open the back, did the deed and shoved a shiv in

3- He saw Danko and Sylar come in together. You are rigth that he doesn't 'know' sylar, however he knows Danko leads the troops. Hence he needs to take Danko out. Completely under estimated Sylar.

4- Perhaps you didnt notice that the shape shifter was a severe narcisist.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
        1- Dont know that one

2- Didn't you happen to notice the large hole in the back of the corpses head? They made it 'look' like they imbeded an object. He cut open the back, did the deed and shoved a shiv in

3- He saw Danko and Sylar come in together. You are rigth that he doesn't 'know' sylar, however he knows Danko leads the troops. Hence he needs to take Danko out. Completely under estimated Sylar.

4- Perhaps you didnt notice that the shape shifter was a severe narcisist.

2. You may be right but that's stretching it a bit. The phrases they used hinted that Sylar must have use "empathy" to replicate his ability. It is unlikely a man like HRG to not fully check the corpse ESPECIALLY when that's the #1 hated guy he hates and wants to kill him at all cost, you would think he would want to check it up instead of summing it all up with a shot to the body and a glass to the head. Sylar did got a glass up his head caused by Claire and yet he still live, if he's dead HRG would want to make sure he stays dead or confirmed it.

You also may have notice the way Danko said can you do your thing without doing the finger movements to slice their head? Sylar smiles and stares at the victim and the victim yells at first I thought he yelled cuz Sylar can probably do it without the fingers and still open up his head. Danko told him to do this only for 1 reason only; that way he can make up an excuse so that the government doesn't have to search for Sylar anymore assuming he died with reasonable causes. If he have died the usual way then everyone would notice Sylar was killed by Sylar or his Dad with his brain out and head slice opened. At the end Danko talked to Sylar and they hinted that it was so schemeful and tactical what they just did, it was Danko plan to make it seem like Sylar is dead all because he told him not to cut open his head up and take his ability a different way.

Comment

Sylar doesn't HAVE to take the brain out. Claire showed us that.

Alot of what he does is because it is a drive. A serial killer rarely deviates from the way they first kill. They hone it and make it better but in essence it never changes.

Removing the brain may be easier than touching, and finding it that way, but we don't know that. I personally think they changed canon when they decided to not have him eat the brain and he doesn't have to take them out. Probably never did. Or his power evolved and he got better at it. Either way all he'd have to do is make a small hole in the back of the head and stick his finger in.

Then take a large stick and shove it in said hole and it is an easy cover up.

Comment

It seems the "The Chimps" are going over a few people heads, does everything have to be spelled out?

Comment

First of all, Into Asylum was rushed into production, according to Greg Beeman. That may or may not account for some of the inconsistencies we noticed in the episode. We all know what happens when we are forced into a rush job in our own occupations.

I also think another problem is that they have way too many writers. I think they ought to stick with one writer so that there would be fewer inconsistencies.

With that said... Even if Sylar can use empathy to gain a power, he certainly didn't use that on the shapeshifter. When he used it to gain Elle's power he actually took the time to talk things over with her, to let her know that he understood why she was angry with him. He had absolutely no empathy with the shapeshifter, only the hunger to take his ability.

I have no idea how Sylar got in and out of Danko's car. We've always known when Sylar aquired an ability, either in an episode or a GN, so this is the first time we've seen him use a power we didn't know he had.

I'm just chalking up the shapeshifter using Sylar's appearance as an attempt to escape. Perhaps it may be featured on one of Jay Leno's "Stupid Criminals" routines. And I have no idea how or when he came in contact with Sylar in order to take on his appearance.

Comment

I beg to differ, I think Sylar always had empathic power as in he doesn't have to remove the skull and look at someone brain to get the power. I think part of this prooof was that Sylar being able to keep telekinetic after the Shanti virus(writers pointed out that he was able to keep that power because he had an EMOTIONAL attachment with the User Davis and also it was his first power. Yes, he doesn't have to remove the brain out to obtain an ability but it's quite obvious that he needs a huge entrance larger than a small entry opening to view that part of the brain that obtains the ability. I agree that there are too many writers, but I think it's safe to say that Sylar wanted that ability very bad so he had an emotional attachment with it and also the User(He had to feel/become like the shapeshifter to find him at the Bar), which proves that he knows this victim more than the average victim of sylar who he just cuts up their skull. His FAKE MOM(angela petrelli) used her sleep-power related on a comatose Sylar once before and Sylar had an emotional attachment with her hence why he probably manage to get the power through empathy. So as of now I think he gots telekinesis, electricity, sleep-power(from angela), and shape shifting all from empathy.

Comment

Man Of Tommorrow I don't understand why you ever even watched this show. You constantly call the writers chimps but fail to even present good english on your posts. Stop being so judgemental of every little scene. Writing is not easy. I'd like to see you write for a show. Just go with the flow and if something seems off don't demean the hard working writers of this or any show.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎