No announcement yet.

Size problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size problem

I dont understand how could shapeshifter have same clothes like Sylar as we can see before he looked like hunter and even if they had similar clothes there is an size problem because Sylar is more bigger than hunter so where he get the other clothes

you can't think that way while watching shows like this.

I can't imagine people flying because it's impossible
    I can't envision people people running 500 mph because no one does
    I can't see how a girl can take 18 bullets and be walking around 15 seconds later.

Stuff like that you just have to let slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
      I dont understand how could shapeshifter have same clothes like Sylar as we can see before he looked like hunter and even if they had similar clothes there is an size problem because Sylar is more bigger than hunter so where he get the other clothes
      Notice he felt pain whenever he change. His bones change size whenever he change. This is why I think he felt pain when truning into that man because his bones were changing shape. I want to know if he could turn into an animal simular to the animorphs.

Comment

the size and clothes issue wasn't even in my mind I just kept thinking: Shape-shifter Sylar stop acting like a whiney little b***h. Though i'm surprised Hunter even agreed to work with Sylar. Knowing Sylar now he can kill Hunter (and is bound to) anytime he wants.

Comment

Did Sylar shapeshift into a woman at the end?if so do his body parts also change or just his bone structure?it would probly be agonizing if he tried to shapeshift into someone like claire or daphne!

Comment

it's called suspension of disbelief

Comment

In Communist Russia, suspension disbelieves you!

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
                it's called suspension of disbelief
                I think it was Carl Sagan that once said that keeping an open mind is a great virtue, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Comment

Suspend your disbelief. They did it in a recent graphic novel too. There was an 'age' shifter. He could make himself old or young at a whim. He changed into a child and his clothes changed with him.

I figured 'meh, it's sci-fi'

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                    Suspend your disbelief. They did it in a recent graphic novel too. There was an 'age' shifter. He could make himself old or young at a whim. He changed into a child and his clothes changed with him.

I figured 'meh, it's sci-fi'
                    I know I read the graphic novel I just wanted to see your reactions

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎