No announcement yet.

Angela's Sister

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela's Sister

Angela said she needed to go see her sister. In the preview for next week, it showed them putting a shovel into the ground. Does anyone here think Angela's sister could be Sylar's real dead mother?
    Last edited by beoulve1; 03-30-2009, 08:18 PM.

Noo, I don't think she's Sylar's dead mama but I can assure everyone that if she's the one that Angela needs to depend on, then she could be a very very powerful woman (w/ special power and perhaps wiser wisdom).

Comment

Or it could simply be that with her assets and resources frozen, she needs some assistance she wouldn't be otherwise able to get. I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate (I don't read spoilers) that Millie from last week's episode might be her sister.

Comment

Angella said she had a dream about the Angel on the stained glass window. Then she said that she knew what she had to do and that she had to go see her sister.

What is the connection between the Angel and her sister?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          Angella said she had a dream about the Angel on the stained glass window. Then she said that she knew what she had to do and that she had to go see her sister.

What is the connection between the Angel and her sister?
          I was wondering that myself

Comment

With Angela, you never know. I can't be sure that she wasn't being evasive to Peter when she told him about her dream. I was perplexed at Peter's response to her saying she had to go see her sister. It almost seemed as if Peter had no idea she has a sister, and it would seem that he should know who his aunts are.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
              With Angela, you never know. I can't be sure that she wasn't being evasive to Peter when she told him about her dream. I was perplexed at Peter's response to her saying she had to go see her sister. It almost seemed as if Peter had no idea she has a sister, and it would seem that he should know who his aunts are.
              maybe her sister is very powerful and evil so Angela killed her and burried her. Thats not something she would want to tell anybody.

Comment

No it wouldn't be. But I'm under the assumption that her sister is alive, so that never would have occured to me.

Comment

I thought the lady Swoosie played was her sister.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    No it wouldn't be. But I'm under the assumption that her sister is alive, so that never would have occured to me.
                    Yeah I just thought that because of the shovel scene at the end.

Comment

maybe she buried her sister alive heh, but who says their digging in a grave yard, what if they're digging up a treasure chest of secrets?

I think her sister is Millie though, why would they have such a fantastic actor show up for 3 minutes? Plus she's out of work since Pushing Daisies ended I liked that show. But maybe that was all she's getting, after all they killed off Sylar's dad (John Glover!)

and I'm pretty sure Angela is Sylar's mom (not her sister) b/c he did that lie-detector thing on her with that question & it came up as truth

Comment

It was a lie and then she told the truth by saying i know your REAL parents! and that wasn't a lie. I say Angela is Sylars Aunt. Pete's cousin. Angela may have had an affair to concieve Nathan that's why he's such a doushe.

Comment

I do recall seeing the shovel, but not who was doing the digging. And it looked like sandy soil (if I remember correctly) which reminded me of Niki burying Linderman's two thugs in volume one.

Comment

I noticed the digging, but I also noticed in the background that there were a couple of dilapidated, old barns. The dirt could've been sandy, but there was a lot of grass, too. I have no idea where they are, or where Angela may be from, but it looks like a place that has been long deserted.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎