Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Storyline are you most interested in?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm, i'd have to say Peter, Sylar, and Angela interest me the most at the moment. Although Nathan's road to redemption is starting to catch my attention as he isn't a complete douche anymore

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
      i m with you all the charecters on the show has a special place in my heart but claire has a bigger spot.
      Me too. Especially when she is vulnerable. There is an air of innocence about her at those times. I think that might be a reason why some dislike her. When she is like that, she reminds us of our own vulnerabilty and most people (especially men) are uncomfortable with that. But that's just my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
        i love claire and nathan's storyline. i think it will show a father and saughter relationship. What they missed when she was younger. Mabe they will play poker and nathan will let her win. Or mabe he will be there for her just because she needs him. I cant wait to see this relationship grow.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

many people hated claire but i think after this story ark claire will be one of peoples fav charecters again.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

i m with you all the charecters on the show has a special place in my heart but claire has a bigger spot.
        It's "character"..

I voted Sylar, Claire isn't a great character unless she is interacting with an interesting character meaning she needs an interesting character around to make her scenes even worth watching...unless you are just watching the show for "eye candy".

Comment

Claire isn't a great character unless she is interacting with an interesting character meaning she needs an interesting character around to make her scenes even worth watching...unless you are just watching the show for "eye candy".
          I have to disagree. I think that Claire is an interesting character by herself, but lately her plot haven't been that great. I mean, on season 1 she was awesome. So I think that it's only bad writing for her.

Though for me right now I'm really interested on Angela's and Peter's storyline. I want to know who is Angela's sister and if she has an ability as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieH02879
            It's "character"..

I voted Sylar, Claire isn't a great character unless she is interacting with an interesting character meaning she needs an interesting character around to make her scenes even worth watching...unless you are just watching the show for "eye candy".
            im a girl so no i am not look for eye candy. Now milo he is hot. but anyway she has a awesome story line.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
              IThough for me right now I'm really interested on Angela's and Peter's storyline. I want to know who is Angela's sister and if she has an ability as well.
              Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Peter was surprised when Angela mentioned her sister. I thought it was odd that his reply was, "Your Sister?" and not using the word "aunt" in his reply.

Comment

I wish they would have showed how Sylar and Doyle survived Primatech burned down. I hate it when they jump ahead in time like that and don't show how they got there.

Comment

Sylar, Sylar always Sylar!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎