No announcement yet.

Best "16th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "16th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #15???

Season 1- Shadow Sam and Dean run into Meg while investigating a death in Chicago. They discover she is behind the murders, and Meg unleashes shadow spirits called Daevas on the brothers in an ambush. Sam and Dean realize the trap isn't for them, but for John. The episode ends with the brothers reuniting with their dad for the first time in S1.

Season 2- Roadkill Sam and Dean attempt to help a woman named Molly, who is being stalked by a farmer who annually haunts a highway and kills someone. The truth comes out that she is the one haunting the highway, Sam needs to convince her to move on to the other side.

Season 3- I didn't think it right to include 3.16 in this poll since it is the season finale. It should be rated among all the season finales, rather than these.

Season 4- On The Head Of A Pin Someone is killing Angels and Castiel and Uriel ask Dean to use the torturing skills he learned in Hell to extract information from Alastair so they can stop the murders. Sam is concerned Dean can’t handle the job but Dean agrees to do it. Sam is shown drinking Ruby's blood to make himself a stronger exorcist. Alastair reveals that making Dean agree to torture people was the very first act that had to take place in order for the first seal to be broken, and render the rest of the seals breakable.

This is a tough one and it's only because I really don't care for any of them. I mean...there wasn't one that is like a favorite to watch or anything. Hmmmmm.....I mean I liked Roadkill just for the trick of them making the viewers think that Molly is a real person being haunted but the truth is she was the ghost. And I liked Shadow because the boys finally reunite with John and it is quite emotional. Plus Meg is one badass demon.

I hate so much about the season 4 arcs so I definitely do NOT choose OTHOAP

I guess I choose Shadow.
    Season 1- Shadow
    0%
    Season 2- Roadkill
    0%
    Season 4- On The Head Of A Pin
    0%

I love that you borrowed the episode of the series thing from SV, Britt!

I pretty much had to go with Shadow. Man, I miss Meg. And the whole Papa Winchester reunion thing was done so well. But mostly for Meg.

OTHOAP was good too but Roadkill was just so...meh.

Comment

Ugh, crap! I picked Shadow, which definitely had parts that I liked, but I should have picked OTHOAP! I really liked OTHOAP. Oh well...

Comment

either shadow or this one humm. its close but id say shadow. but this one is really really close.

Comment

Shadow. But the season 4 episode is still good.

Comment

All were good, but the depth of "Roadkill"'s story (all the twists) made it one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎