No announcement yet.

Best "15th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "15th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #15???

Season 1- The Benders Sam and Dean head to Hibbing, Minnesota, where a young boy witnesses a man vanish into thin air. While investigating, Sam is abducted. Dean is left to team up with a female cop. They are stunned when the kidnappers are humans who capture and hunt people in a twisted game.

Season 2- Tall Tales Sam and Dean call Bobby for help with violent occurrences on a college campus, but Bobby has suspicions about both the culprit and the brothers' escalating feud, telling them to resolve it straight away.

Season 3- Time Is On My Side Sam convinces Dean to go to Erie, Pennsylvania, to investigate a possible zombie. But they end up meeting Doctor Benton, who drugs people and harvests their internal organs for his research. Sam zealously tries to get Dean to become immortal with him, as a way to save him from his deal.

Season 4- Death Takes a Holiday Sam and Dean investigate a small town where people are cheating death. They discover the Reapers have gone missing so they turn to Pamela for help. She sends them into the spiritual world to find answers and they come face to face with Alastair, who has been kidnapping all the Reapers in order to break another seal. Pamela is killed by a demon.

I'm definitely going to have to go with Tall Tales. The Benders was friggin CREEPY and awesome. Plus it was refreshing to have the bad guys be human for once, but it still doesn't beat Tall Tales in my eyes.

I know some people don't get why that episode is so well loved and others' think it's kinda forced humor or "overdone" or whatever but I don't. I thought it was a really fun and clever thing, to share the same scenes from each brothers point of view. Their POVs were often hilariously exagerrated but you really got the feeling that THAT was how they viewed one another. The feuding was just awesome, from which bed to lay on to Sam's laptop and the tires of the impala. It was a brilliant sight to watch the brothers wrestle on the bed together. Mmmm. I laughed and grinned when Bobby said they were "acting like an old married couple." plus it was our very first introduction to the Trickster who came to be a very important person in the next season.

My choice is definitely Tall Tales.
    Season 1- The Benders
    0%
    Season 2- Tall Tales
    0%
    Season 3- Time Is On My Side
    0%
    Season 4- Death Takes A Holiday
    0%

I'm not a big fan of The Benders or Time is On My Side. Death Takes a Holiday was definitely a good episode, and I thought there were a lot of funny parts. However, nothing beats Tall Tales. Another all-time favorite. In my daily like, I use terms like "This is a very serious investigation" and "Blah blah blah-blah. BLAH!" I can just think about Sam in that episode and start cracking up, no matter where I am (and I have ) And the wrestling scene...mmmm...

Comment

I think the only episode i dont like on the list is Time is on my side. But my favorite is Death takes a holiday.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎