No announcement yet.

Best "14th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "14th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #14???

Season 1- Nightmare Sam has a premonition that a man was killed in Saginaw, Michigan, but the murder looks like a suicide. They fail to find anything supernatural until they meet Max, who has been using his telekinetic power to kill his abusive family members. When a vision shows Dean being shot by Max, overwhelmed with feeling, Sam ends up bursting forth with his own power of telekenesis.

Season 2- Born Under a Bad Sign Sam has been missing for over a week when Dean finds him covered in blood with no memory of what has happened. Dean, first believing Sam is going dark side, finds out that he is actually possessed by a demon. No matter who's lives are at stake Dean realizes that he will never be able to shoot his brother. He is not capable of doing it.

Season 3- Long Distance Call Dean receives a call from John, telling Dean that the demon that's holding the contract to Dean's soul is in town, and he knows how to save Dean's life. Sam and Dean argue because Sam distrusts the information that Dean is receiving by phone, but Dean is convinced that it's his father and follows the advice he is given to try and save himself.

Season 4- Sex and Violence Sam and Dean enter a small town in Iowa, where three men have inexplicably beaten their wives to death. The guys realize that behind the murders is a Siren, a creature that can take different forms and desperately needs love and compels people to destroy themselves as a show of devotion. When they come under the spell of the Siren themselves, any feelings they have kept hidden come out as they fight one another at the Siren's influence.

Hmmmmm......for me this is a tough one between Nightmare and Born Under A Bad Sign. Man, this one is hard!!! I recently watched Nightmare and it impressed the hell out of me all over again. It is a very dramatic...emotional episode. Sam and Dean start to make more connections about other kids being like Sam. This is the ONLY episode that shows off Sam's telekinetic powers. And just the circumstances of him doing so, of it busting out of him in a moment of extreme power when he was clearly devestated at the vision of Dean's death. To know that it came from him out of extreme feeling towards his brother. I loved that. And might I say, the actor who played Max? I thought he was brilliant.

But MAN!!! BOABS!!!!!! An episode with evil!Sam. Jared did wonderfully and it was so friggin' suspenseful! Plus, it was amazing when it came down to Dean, killing his brother to save them, he couldn't do it. GAH! That was so profound.

OK. I choose Nightmare. I have to. That episode was awesome.
    Season 1- Nightmare
    0%
    Season 2- Born Under A Bad Sign
    0%
    Season 3- Long Distance Call
    0%
    Season 4- Sex And Violence
    0%

You chose Nightmare over Born Under a Bad Sign????? BUABS is one of my all-time favorite episodes. Evil!Sam is beyonddddd hot. Mmmm. And Dean freaking out in the beginning of the episode, not knowing where his brother is is really powerful.

Comment

Oh it was a hard decision, don't get me wrong. I will probably be the only one NOT choosing BOABS. It is a freaking AWESOME episode. But in the end I just had to go with Nightmare, the acting by every single character was phenomenal in that episode.

And this is probably going to be received wrong but....I was never all "OMG evil!Sam is soooo HOT!" When I first saw it. I mean I was blown away by his performance, kudos to Jared as I mentioned above. The first episode that actually made me go "Holy hell, evil!Sam is so unbelievably hot!!" was not until Yellow Fever when Dean hallucinates Sam acting like Yellow Eyes. He threw him up against the wall holding his neck and said somehting like "This is what I'm going to become! This is what I want to become!" It was appropriately Dean's greatest fear, but it was so sexy. I LOVE that part of Yellow Fever when Sam says that! *shivers*

But when I first saw BOABS?? I was just like amazing acting, but it did nothing to make me think evil!Sam was exceptionally hot or anything. *shrugs*

Comment

would have to pick born under a bad sign. its one of those dark creepy episodes.

Comment

Nightmere. Its my favorite episode of the first season. Probably one of the most exiciting episodes of the whole series.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎